Celtic fans were always known as ' the animals' and . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

BD -

What has really appalled me is the way in which they have treated the coloured players and sidelined them as highlighted by Evander Sno. There should be no place for that in society, let alone a football club, even if it was built on blatant sectarianism. For some strange reason they are "anti black" and anti racism groups and others should be taking this forward - they are like the "fomer south african state".

Not only is child abuse a legacy of the glitterdome and also religious apartheid...now, it is apartheid based on the colour of someone's skin !!!

They are racists...that disgusts me.

BD -

What has really appalled me is the way in which they have treated the coloured players and sidelined them as highlighted by Evander Sno. There should be no place for that in society, let alone a football club, even if it was built on blatant sectarianism. For some strange reason they are "anti black" and anti racism groups and others should be taking this forward - they are like the "fomer south african state".

Not only is child abuse a legacy of the glitterdome and also religious apartheid...now, it is apartheid based on the colour of someone's skin !!!

They are indeed racists Mark Walters anybody, a lovely humanbeing and person and treated abysmally by these animals on his first visit to the glitterdome ! :sherlock:

BD -

One thing they need to get into their thick skulls-

NO MATTER WHAT RACE OR RELIGION WE ARE ALL THE SAME AT THE END OF THE DAY.