Alloa 15 November

eskbankloyal

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when we first came across this in Div 3. People were really pissed off because they'd booked travel in advance or because they couldn't make the rearranged date. Can't remember anyone calling the manager a coward, might be wrong but that's my memory.

People now let their disdain for the manager cloud every subject and tbh it's become tedious as fuck.

We made a decision 2 years ago, that's it. If you can't deal with it still after 2 years then you have serious emotional issues.

I remember when we first came across this in Div 3. People were really pissed off because they'd booked travel in advance or because they couldn't make the rearranged date. Can't remember anyone calling the manager a coward, might be wrong but that's my memory.

People now let their disdain for the manager cloud every subject and tbh it's become tedious as fuck.

We made a decision 2 years ago, that's it. If you can't deal with it still after 2 years then you have serious emotional issues.

I'll say this again.

Even though he is?

I think with the fact if we beat east Fife we play alloa in petrofac semi we need to fit in postponement of this is really not ideal because November/December will be really bad fixture congestion

The final is not til April so there's no rush to fit it in.

Woohoo. Pissing and moaning in advance now.

I can say with absolute certainty that if we have enough away with internationals then we WILL postpone the match. We have done it every single time we could. It isnt gonna change, no point in greeting about it.