Parking at East Fife

MuirhouseBear

I stay two miles from the stadium.... you can use my driveway and walk along if you want :P

Kidding aside, there is a car park behind the bed shop just along from the stadium, or park in leven and walk the half mile back to the ground.

about 50 yards up and across from the entrance to the ground theres a road called high street. 250 yards along the high street and turn right, big car park there behind the supermarket.

(tu). The supermarket is now a bed shop lol.

I stay two miles from the stadium.... you can use my driveway and walk along if you want :P

Kidding aside, there is a car park behind the bed shop just along from the stadium, or park in leven and walk the half mile back to the ground.

A Methil lad, eh? Glenrothes lad here, but one half of my family came from Methil Hill.

There's a decent car park on the waterfront in town centre then a ten min walk over the bridge to the stadium, I parked there last time & will park there tomorrow night.

That's where we parked last year. Down past the swimming center and bus station