40 quid a Season ticket for EVERY home game...

GOAT

Lest we forget, none of our current stars would have featured in teams from that era. So when I see Big Craig Paterson doing a stint on TV praising the Rangers and he is watching a 10 grand a week Lee McCulloch in his old position I wonder whats going through his mind.

Goat .I was paying 50pounds for my east enclosure season ticket in 1985 . Happy fucking days.

The East Enclosure was the beating heart of the stadium when I grew up in the late 80s. I'd love to get it back the way it used to be.

The East Enclosure was the beating heart of the stadium when I grew up in the late 80s. I'd love to get it back the way it used to be.

Loved the east enclosure, great place to watch the game and the Copland nutter when he was in full flight.

Inigo my man .note proper spelling ...:-)))The Old enclosure was something special . Remember going to an OF game in 1980 with Big Beastie scoring 2 in a 3-0 win .It was truly bedlam as a young boy in amongst men and nutters .

No game nowadays would come close .

Loved the old east enclosure.great days when I was a lad. Mind the boys going about shouting, chews, chewits snd chewing gum, and tablet sn mscaroooon! Haha.

I forgotten about the old "macaroon bar " seller and the chewing gum of course .Wouldlove to know what that guy, that I seen all the time does nowadays .Wish those days back in a heartbeat .

I had a season book for the 84-85 season, It cost about a weeks wages for me, I think it was around 50 - 60 quid for the season. I pulled in the mindblowing wage of £275 (after tax and NI ) a month ... Still got wrecked every weekend with that, and bought a house