Big Al 55

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most of us do have our own memberships

Then what is the benefit of RM adding one more vote, that needs to be split between 50 people.

the logisitcs of it are crazy.

What if a vote happens, and 25 vote one way and 25 vote the other? which side gets to use the "rm" vote?

Personally I see this ( if done with RM's name attached) as us breaking our a-political stance.

Then what is the benefit of RM adding one more vote, that needs to be split between 50 people.

What if a vote happens, and 25 vote one way and 25 vote the other? which side gets to use the "rm" vote?

Personally I see this ( if done with RM's name attached) as us breaking our a-political stance.

The benefit is another £500 to the club. No need for RM name, it's already been shown you guys have an issue with it. I completely disagree they are political. However I can't be bothered arguing the point, the decision has been made and I respect it.

am in count me as 51 do i get the casting vote :matron:

The benefit has nothing to do with increasing how much influence each member has in how RangersFirst votes, it's about getting more money into RangersFirst, and thus more shares under fan ownership.

Why dont the 50 of you buy your own memberships and have 50 says in any votes from rf, instead of 1 vote from a combined "rm" membership.

You get 50 times more say in any vote.

£500 of shares saying the same thing has more influence than 50 £10 blocks of shares saying 50 different things.

I know RM won't arrange a collection for an 1872 RF Life Membearship and I understand the reasons, although don't entirely agree, RF are not political IMO. However that is irrelevant.

The point of this is to gauge interest from RM members in making a donation of say £10 from 50 RM members so we can buy our own RF £500 Life Membearship. I already give monthly, and hope soon to get my own Life Membership (once I finally get my shares cash).

However I'm happy to donate £10, anyone else?

In true GovanBlue style;

Big Al II

Rfc52

STEPPS BOY

gmcf

Jules Winnfield

stuvah

rbr

The New Era

ex-guardsmen

B1872

1873bear

Falkirk bear

Wee Bud

Courtyard Bear

The Dude

rfc_watp

cruixranger

bluesteel

phil

DuntocherLoyal

I've signed up for the tenner a month.Would have easily have paid for the lifetime one but had my fingers burned so to speak with the 714 shares I have .Ive sent my proxy for these shares to RF for the upcoming EGM

Why dont the 50 of you buy your own memberships and have 50 says in any votes from rf, instead of 1 vote from a combined "rm" membership.

You get 50 times more say in any vote.

I think a unified vote is more beneficial .It will certainly have to be in few weeks time

Stick to the non political stance .It keeps us all out the mud slinging with the fans group bullshit