Ally Has Gone

djbroxybear

I disagree. Craig Whyte was a speculator. He bought Rangers for £1. got the money from Ticketus to pay off the bank, and all he wanted was a positive result from the EBT's to sell on for a massive profit. The lack of european football left no working capital to pay the PAYE and admin was the result. The mismanagement of Ally McCoist played a major part, he was a great player but to see him as some kind of saviour figure is wrong wrong wrong.

Craig Whyte got £25m from ticketus, I've always wondered what happened to the other £8m after he paid off Lloyds. Do you seriously think he would have put Euro money into the club?

Ally has disappointed me as much as everyone else and j think he should have been gone much sooner than he was, however, he did have a huge hand in keeping our titles which Charlie would have gleefully gave away. For that I'll always thank him.

I still think it's wholly unfair to blame him for Admin.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely.

There is no way you can possibly know that, one way or the other.

See my post above. He still had £millions after the ticketus deal. Why did he not use that? Where did it go? He paid fck all, not even the local newsagent for the daily papers. Do you honestly think he would have used Euro money to pay bills?

What an absolute piece of shite you are.

You are now grouping Ally in with that little bug eyed bastard that is up in court on charges of fraud?

Defending one crook while vilifying the Rangers manager?

Rangers fan my arse!

I am being realistic about his role. He was a disaster as manager from day one. I am defending no-one, you are the one on the defensive and abusive.

The guys gone with or without pay off his legacy will haunt us for years to come but he is gone and in my opinion he should never be involved with the club in any formal capacity again.Him and the rest of his management team were totally out of their depth without millions to spend and anyone who actually went along and watched could see that.

See my post above. He still had £millions after the ticketus deal. Why did he not use that? Where did it go? He paid fck all, not even the local newsagent for the daily papers. Do you honestly think he would have used Euro money to pay bills?

We were running at a £10m loss, at least, the loss of European revenue meant only one thing.

I am being realistic about his role. He was a disaster as manager from day one. I am defending no-one, you are the one on the defensive and abusive.

No. You are picking points on the principal of one mans failures, to justify the chip chipping of his tenure, while excusing the court case that an asset stripper has to answer!

Summary of your post..............

Craig White, ah, just for the money...........Ally McCoist, admin was his fault.....

Justifying, or ignoring what that bastard did to this club will never sit well with any Rangers fans, and now the courts will decide. To lump McCoist with admin is media behaviour.

No. You are picking points on the principal of one mans failures, to justify the chip chipping of his tenure, while excusing the court case that an asset stripper has to answer!

Summary of your post..............

Craig White, ah, just for the money...........Ally McCoist, admin was his fault.....

Justifying, or ignoring what that bastard did to this club will never sit well with any Rangers fans, and now the courts will decide. To lump McCoist with admin is media behaviour.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, I think McCoist was a disaster of a Manager, the worst in our long history, and I think that some (younger) fans give him too much slack due to his much deserved legendary player status.

Go on then. List his managerial achievements for me, all those cup wins I missed for example?

IMAG0177%201.jpg

Ally McCoist's Rangers reign got off to a stuttering start as Hearts spoiled the Scottish champions' flag day by securing a deserved draw at Ibrox.

Allways have and allways will be a Rangers fan; with an opinion! It is the way I was brought up.

That's not the same game mate

No, I am not at it. I remember him ( Ally - Craig Brown style) telling the players to get back at 1-1 at home against Malmo. That set the tone for all that came to pass.

CW never paid tax on the players salaries that's what cost admin. Ally should've gone for his managerial style however he was not to blame for CW being a tinker bastard

CW never paid tax on the players salaries that's what cost admin. Ally should've gone for his managerial style however he was not to blame for CW being a tinker bastard

Why did he not pay the PAYE? Did he maybe not have enough money due to lack of European Football income?

Just so there is no misunderstanding, I think McCoist was a disaster of a Manager, the worst in our long history, and I think that some (younger) fans give him too much slack due to his much deserved legendary player status.

Go on then. List his managerial achievements for me, all those cup wins I missed for example?

He is/was a shite manager. No Rangers fan disagrees with that. I don't disagree with this and show me where I said he was a saviour. The manner in which he conducted himself, and therefore Rangers, will forever be looked upon by Rangers fans as one of our own. The corrupt cabal were trying to kill the club off. He stood up to be counted and won some battles. Unfortunately he couldn't win them all but he tried.

He has left us with a failure of a squad, that is not under question.

To blame him for admin is media behaviour. You have posted this and I think your at it!