Does McCall deserve a transfer window  

478 members have voted

1. 1. Does McCall deserve a transfer window

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Ally McCoist?

Some people haven't learned anything from the disaster that was McCoist and this post proves it. This is the reason I never wanted a former player legend in charge again. I hope McCall goes and we can bring in someone from the outside who will bring this club in to the modern era. McCall isn't the person to do that.

I have far, far, far more faith in McCall than I do with david king and the 'I wish he was a fucking tim' paul murray.

Like Ally McCoist?

Some people haven't learned anything from the disaster that was McCoist and this post proves it. This is the reason I never wanted a former player legend in charge again. I hope McCall goes and we can bring in someone from the outside who will bring this club in to the modern era. McCall isn't the person to do that.

Talk about taking the wrong end of the stick.

Some people, eh ?

Yes it was a good display, most of us have been crying out for that formation under Ally.

Still not convinced he is the right man, only time will tell.

For McCall to be given the job on a full time basis he needs to get us promoted, if he does that them he would be in pole postion for the job, but we must get promoted.

He's won a game that our previous management wouldn't have, be lucky if we even got a shot on goal had the previous lot still been in charge

5 points from 9 isn't an ideal start but the fact we went out and bossed a team that has got the better of us 3 times this season means a great deal to me.

Even if he doesn't achieve promotion I still want him to be here next season as we will only be in the championship and it will be a good test to see if he can win us any silverware. If he does a shit job then we can find a new manager, I still want to give him time though.

We can not really jugde him on his 1st game cos he hardly spent much time with them . He just unlucky on Tuesday . He did something today that ally and Kenny could not do and beat hibs .he has got the team playing better but there still bits can improve one . I got faith in him . I think he deserve a pre season and transfer window in . He can bring his own players in and get rid of shit players . People who say he shouldna get long term in . Who wanting cathro in ? A man who never managed a team in ? Think I give that miss . To much gamble for me .

I don't understand the comparisons between McCall and McCoist. they are club legends and Rangers fans, yes, but in terms of managerial skills and experience, they are worlds apart

McCall's never won anything as manager. He's only ever been a manger in Scotland which is one of the worst leagues in Europe. He's already failed to win a couple of games at Ibrox against the two worst teams in the league. If McCall failed to get us promoted who else would take him? I think we can do better.

People are allowing his playing days to cloud their judgment. It's McCoist syndrome all over again.

That's a given.

But, if he doesn't get us promotion...then what?

I think a lot would depend on the manner of our performances between now and the end of the season.

If we absolutely crumble in the playoffs then he would need to leave. However if we play well until then and are simply unlucky then our fans will understanably be raging but I think he might still be kept on.

The one thing that's for sure is that if we don't go up then the calibre of manager we can attract will be even poorer than it will be if we are an SPL team.

I think a lot would depend on the manner of our performances between now and the end of the season.

If we absolutely crumble in the playoffs then he would need to leave. However if we play well until then and are simply unlucky then our fans will understanably be raging but I think he might still be kept on.

Thw one thing that's for sure is that if we don't go up then the calibre of manager we can attract will be even poorer than it will be if we are an SPL team.

If we don't go up then I'm doubtful he'd even want to stay on.

McCall's never won anything as manager. He's only ever been a manger in Scotland which is one of the worst leagues in Europe. He's already failed to win a couple of games at Ibrox against the two worst teams in the league. If McCall failed to get us promoted who else would take him? I think we can do better.

People are allowing his playing days to cloud their judgment. It's McCoist syndrome all over again.

Bradford part of Scotland now is it?