*****the Official Rangers Vs Cowdenbeath Thread*****

Hoping for a 40,000 plus attendance for this game.

We have a game in hand against Hibs and are 3 points behind and 6 behind in goal difference.

Second from bottom Cowdenbeath were beat 4-1 by QOTS yesterday. A potential goal fest for us and an opportunity to further put the frighteners up Hibs.

Our players seem to have turned a corner and in the famous words of Jock Wallace "We have the battle fever on".

McCall said the plan was to play Walsh yesterday but since he didn't make it he brang in moshni and moved Mcgregor out to the right , so if Walsh is fit expect that change to happen.

For the first time in I can't remember Id be happy for everyone to keep their place but :lol:

McCall said the plan was to play Walsh yesterday but since he didn't make it he brang in moshni and moved Mcgregor out to the right , so if Walsh is fit expect that change to happen.

For the first time in I can't remember Id be happy for everyone to keep their place but :lol:

Sinnamon would have been on the right?

I think we'll go back to a 4-4-2 for this game. Can't see us playing with three central defenders at home against Cowdenbeath.

Regardless of the formation, if the players on the pitch match the effort and commitment that they showed against Hibs, we will win this game comfortably.

Here's hoping we can build on yesterdays performance and that it wasn't just a one off.

I don't necessarily think they'll be the case.

If he is going to play 3-5-2 again, I think he will stick with McGregor at RWB due to the fact he did so well there against Hibs.

I don't necessarily think they'll be the case.

If he is going to play 3-5-2 again, I think he will stick with McGregor at RWB due to the fact he did so well there against Hibs.

I'd like to see Law dropped and Walsh play through the middle behind Clark and Miller.

Brang :lol:

Same team pretty much, let's see if we can have this work on a regular basis.

We've been outplayed by lesser teams than Hibs this season by losing the midfield battle, we must ensure this never happens again.

If I was to make any change it would possibly be Walsh/Vuckic replacing one of Miller/Clark and playing up top with the other. I think both of those players could do a great job in there especially Vuckic who doesn't have the pace to run the channels.