Hearts - Obsessed Even When Celebrating.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye very obssesive.... :lol:

Well done, better team all season, our own fault for not challenging in a season when we should have walked it.

You don't think 4 of their players singing fuck you Rangers is obsessed. On the day they deservedly won the league.

OK.

You don't think 4 of their players singing fuck you Rangers is obsessed. On the day they deservedly won the league.

OK.

I think its bang out of order if your ask me, players doing this I expect the fans to do this dont have an issue. Come 5th April I hope we can give them a right fuckin doing at Ibrox to send them a message this will be the only time they will finish higher in any league than us.

Not obsessive at all, I am sure many a rangers playe rhas indulged himself with that wee tune regarding that other mob I know I have. T

hey have won the bragging rights this season and we can have no complaints that the better team won the league, that being said we have to make sure it is the last fooking time.

:lol:

Hearts fans man... They sit at Tynie, screaming for a corner or a shy even when they clearly shell the ball out themselves, clap, cheer and applaud like fuck when they get a corner or a throw-in beyond the halfway line. That's what Hearts fans celebrate, winning titles is alien to them. Stick with the corners lads (tu)

But, I can't say they've not deserved it, we've been shite, Hibs had shaky start, would have been an interesting league if we had fucking got our act together sooner, they may still have won it, who knows. They deserve it this year, played some good stuff and their youngsters and manager have really stepped up. No complaints from me - deserved winners, but... Enjoy it while it lasts, unless you get pegged back down you'll never win another title again :lol:

Fuck them all.

Cmon now.... we all enjoy our helicopter sundaes and winning leagues at the piggery. Winning the first division is about the only thing hearts have ever won. Over on their forum they are creating twibbons for it! Let them have their wee moment. Well done Hearts, you guys perfermoned really well in division 1 this year. Worthy winners of division 1.

Cmon now.... we all enjoy our helicopter sundaes and winning leagues at the piggery. Winning the first division is about the only thing hearts have ever won. Over on their forum they are creating twibbons for it! Let them have their wee moment. Well done Hearts, you guys perfermoned really well in division 1 this year. Worthy winners of division 1.

You're right in your analysis they deserve to win the league.

4 of their players singing to fuck the Rangers doesn't sit well in my world. Fuck the well done bull.

This should be ammunition for our players if it was needed for the next games against them.

You're right in your analysis they deserve to win the league.

4 of their players singing to fuck the Rangers doesn't sit well in my world. Fuck the well done bull.

This should be ammunition for our players if it was needed for the next games against them.

Ach who cares. I would care if Rangers players behaved like that. Not some no marks from a Scottish division 1 team makin 300 quid a week.

Let them gloat. Over the season they have been worthy champions without worthy opponents - it's up to us to change that in the remaining games, and hopefully grind down their confidence a bit.

It's 4 of their players singing Fuck you Rangers.

Champions or not, hope our players are made aware of this and use it as motivation against them rather than turn the other cheek.

Id say it would be obsessive if they had sung it and we hadnt been in the league, like if celtic sung it if they won this season.

but they won the league and beat us to it in the process so its hardly obsessive to gloat over your opponents.

We never deserved it anyway.

Fair enough. It'll be the last trophy in a while for them. A club run on direct debits and is still critically unstable financially.

When we go up we'll be going for titles. They'll be fighting relegation.