Bigirimana Knew He Was Sick Before Loan Deal

Bigi's denying it's Hep C.

Though back to my earlier point: He openly lied at a press conference, saying he was ready to get stuck in etc, when he knew he was severely ill and would never play.

If it's Hep C. It's absurd that he was even sent to Glasgow, let alone training etc.

So question here is: Do we believe Gael Bigirmana?

What confuses me is that he was playing for Newcastle immediately before signing for us yet suddenly stopped playing as soon as he signed? Maybe his sickness worsened which could excuse what he said in his press conference, as he was clearly still managing to play for Newcastle? Maybe he picked up an injury? Fuck knows! I think we do need more detail though as it is all very unclear.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still dont get how he gets the leap from Injured player maybe even virus to Hep C.

I don't quite understand that either; That's why I'm thinking there has to be some basis to it, even something similar to Hep C.

You don't just go from being simply injured, to denying Hepatitis C. It's quite a leap.

The Hep C thing came from Keith. It's a serious disease to pick out the air and ask for Gael to deny it in the first place, so it's got to have came from somewhere.

Either he's showing symptoms similar to Hep C, for someone to even ask if it is Hep C in the first place, or he has Hep C.

Cool thanks for clarifying mate.

I seen you're post then seen it on Keith Jacksons twitter. It's strange you're right he must have gotten it from somewhere the rumour that is.

I'm just confused by the whole Hep C thing to be honest.

At first, I believe the majority thought Bigi just had a physical injury (hamstring or something), to go from that to being asked if you've got Hepatitis C, is some leap.

So Keith Jackson's surely had to have had some basis to ask if he had Hep C in the first place? Because if not it's utterly random; "Just wondering mate, have you got Hep C?"

Come to think of it why have i not to post about the source of the story being a known lying cunt its surely does question any story he does on us credibility wise.

Lets face it no point just nodding our heads and agreeing on everything a dodgy journalist says.

Come to think of it why have i not to post about the source of the story being a known lying cunt its surely does question any story he does on us credibility wise.

Lets face it no point just nodding our heads and agreeing on everything a dodgy journalist says.

So what i'm getting is you're not a fan KJ?

We appear to be payin a few punters this weather for daein hee haw, business is business right enough! Christ we've been stung by a few eh, remember Prodan !

You can see why our money runs out quick.

We are paying Llambias& Leach& Ally and Mcdowell Plus four of these five players for fuck all.

Something has to change.

You can see why our money runs out quick.

We are paying Llambias& Leach& Ally and Mcdowell Plus four of these five players for fuck all.

Something has to change.

No longer paying McDowall.

He's a dick who posts negative shite on us and gets a lot wrong, most journalists seem now to make a career out of negative Rangers stories.

Graham Spiers, Tom English, Delahunt........

You might have a point about the media.

Graham Spiers, Tom English, Delahunt........

You might have a point about the media.

All our media should be through our own website we should not use the Papers and journalists that hate us at all.

Lets hope Bigi has just a Hamstring injury like McDowall stated.

Is that confirmed. if so good news.

McDowall left without his big severance pay off on the day we brought in Stuart McCall.

The statement by Rangers that day (previous to McCall appointment statement) was the one announcing McDowall's exit from Rangers (not gardening leave or any other loop holes)

McDowall left without his big severance pay off on the day we brought in Stuart McCall.

The statement by Rangers that day (previous to McCall appointment statement) was the one announcing McDowall's exit from Rangers (not gardening leave or any other loop holes)

Good news then, seems harder to get rid of the rest.

All our media should be through our own website we should not use the Papers and journalists that hate us at all.

Lets hope Bigi has just a Hamstring injury like McDowall stated.

Yeah i don't read the papers and if i do it's through their websites.

I didn't realise McDowall had said that. I doubt it is a hamstring now though. I can't see why Mcall wouldn't have just said that.