Amy Mcdonald On With Cosgrove N The Other Fat One

dummiesoot

Listeners were to send in words for her to put in her songs obviously a mhanky bastard sent in the word Sevco. Amy just said, " how about the word obsessed instead".

I know I shouldn't be listening but I knew Amy was on so wanted to hear what she was saying.

Listeners were to send in words for her to put in her songs obviously a mhanky bastard sent in the word Sevco. Amy just said, " how about the word obsessed instead".

I know I shouldn't be listening but I knew Amy was on so wanted to hear what she was saying.

Well said Amy doll. When the interview is over I hope she gets up and boots the 2 of those cnuts in the baws!!

The various threads about Ian Black betting against Rangers.

Aye a player betting against his own team is a bit off imo but are we no talkin about Amy Mc?

Or does she play for the ladies team and i'm just confused about who she is? :D

When it suits her.

Well I've never heard her trying to deny she was a bear. WTF is it with folk on here? The manks like to bum up every celeb they can find that follows them, but on here some just try to bring our celeb fans down or slag them off.

Well I've never heard her trying to deny she was a bear. WTF is it with folk on here? The manks like to bum up every celeb they can find that follows them, but on here some just try to bring our celeb fans down or slag them off.

Same with many, many of our former players.

We Rangers fans can be a little Father Jackish about these kinds of things.