International Football

Yeah, they're still our national team.

No tartan army sheep or taig or the SFA or any other cunto will change that. Won't let them have that kind of power over me.

I look forward to France 2016 and thereafter Gers players getting back in the team when we're a bit healthier...

This!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last game I remember actually caring about was the 3-2 game v Spain at Hampden. Nowadays I just don't care, obviously it's nice to see us win but with everything that's happened over the last 4 years I just feel completely disconnected from the national side which is a shame.

I cannot fucking stand the tartan army, they are Rangers hating bastards. How any bear can go to a game and sit with these cunts astounds me.

Since the Scotland team has been filled up by scum players as well as those traitors I can't bring myself to watch any Scotland matches, I haven't actually watched a Scotland game for a long time and I used to be right into it.

Is there any bears out there that still enjoy following/watching or going to Scotland matches any more after all that's happened?

If not what country in the competition has caught your eye and would be worth a gander instead?

Still and always will support Scotland - went to see Rangers today - going to see Scotlamd tomorrow - great weekend!

Nope. I've never been to a Scotland game and never will go to one. Don't like the idea of going to games and being surrounded by fans who stand for everything that I'm against.

Plus the fact that international football just doesn't interest me in general (other than watching the big tournaments on the tele).

I went to 1 Scotland game and never went back.

This is fact and not made up pish as some people would suggest, when the team got

read out their were boos went up when the names of goram, McCall and durie were

called out?????

As a Rangers man it disgusted me, so yeah I couldn't give a toss after that night.

I have no interest in the new tartan army -

As an excile i wont support england but find it harder to support my birthland

only because of the sfa

The tartan army no longer- represent me - or many others - the sound of music song the sung ended it for me can you imagine that being sung before !

For the record I was a massive scotland fan and took days off work to travel

through from england to see the games in the 80,s - 90s

So the present day SFA who have just punished there biggest and only asset glasgow rangers

I will always watch but not with the same love due to the actions

that has lost alot of support it had in glasgow a major city that the sfa should feel guilty

in not looking after a club that without them gave them a real credibiltity in scottish football

( can you imagine liverpool - arsenal - man utd or city - spurs - chelsea )

being given you are demoted and shut off treatment from the english premiership !

then they are meant to support the counrty .

What annoys me about the TA is that they think they're more Scottish, just because they wear a kilt, get pissed, act like arses & follow Scotland

TBH I used to be into Scotland team but after looking around to join Scottish National team forums it's just a collection of anti Rangers and handwringers who think it's cool for any piece of shit to slag off our club and supporters coz they voted Yes.

Went to Sweden in 92. About 20 Scots in my hotel. One Hibs fan, two Hearts fans, everyone else Rangers. A lot from the Highlands and Islands, a lot from Ayrshire. Changed days.

Not really, the ratio is still the same. The difference is that those in the minority tend to shout louder to try and be heard, whilst us Rangers fans rarely do any shouting these days, unless it's at each other.

Got back to like watching Scotland since GS took over.

I do find , though , it gets in the way of Rangers. Wish they'd go back to just midweek games and not postponing the weekend games. Weekends just not the same without a Rangers game.

Some folk seem to live in a weird fantasy land that must be quite a scary place to live - guess it's why you see people cling on to a lot of the darker stuff you sometimes hear in and around games. Really feel sorry for this type of person because it can't be fun being out and about in Glasgow or anywhere if they dare to go further afield.

Back in the real world I rarely miss a Scotland game home or away and despite being quite vocal about being a Rangers fan and having a season ticket etc I never encounter anything more than good natured banter, and along with a lot of other Rangers fans who go to games, we give back as good as we get - and generally far more as Rangers fans continue to be in the majority when it comes to club loyalty.

Love watching club and country, but everyone to their own. Just find the made up nonsense about anti Rangers stuff completely laughable!

Did you find it laughable when they booed the national anthem midweek ?

I love my country an no cunt will deny me that.

There is Deffo an element of national fans that hate us but they can go an fuck for all I care, as for the team on the park then obviously there will be wankers wearing the shirt but if they put a shift in and we win then fair play.

Love Scotland, love watching them play, i remember the days when it was full of our players and everyone cheered them on, find it hard to shy away from that. A few more years and our lads will be back in there again