Stuart Mccall

southsidelad

If only some of us had suggested that 3 years ago!

Brilliant to finally enjoy the football again though, I'm still in shock that we actually have someone in that dugout who knows what he's doing.

You know it will take some time but we will believe in ourselves, we have had a real beating this season but we will unite and get there me friend (tu)(tu)

You know it will take some time but we will believe in ourselves, we have had a real beating this season but we will unite and get there me friend (tu)(tu)

The players have the belief back and someone who believes in them as well, they also know that they are likely to be replaced if they're not up to scratch.

I said that the first 3 points we picked up would send us on a run and I'm delighted that not only have we picked up another 3, we've performed well too,

McCall as well as having tactics is a master at motivating and installing confidence, that's all we ever needed!

early doors but so far I would have to say that mccall is looking a stick on for the job permanently.

after the change in the team and the atmosphere in general things are looking up, between mccall blooding the young guys and hearing from mulholland I am feeling optimistic about the future for the first time in years.