Message To Mccall

I'd say to him thanks for making watching Rangers enjoyable again. First time in about three years and exploding the myth that McCoist and his pals were ham strung by off the field issues. The money we were paying those shysters makes me feel nauseous.

Vuckic was just coming back from an injury so that's why he didn't start.

I don't think Miller or Shiels played badly though.

Thought Shiels was poor 2nd half.

Maybe needs more game time before writing him off, though.

It's taken a good run for Clark to start to produce, maybe Dean needs the same before we get too critical.

I'd say to him thanks for making watching Rangers enjoyable again. First time in about three years and exploding the myth that McCoist and his pals were ham strung by off the field issues. The money we were paying those shysters makes me feel nauseous.

Absolutely - and the response to the equaliser was great - just what I'd expect from a Rangers team!

the problem is none of our forwards are really scoring goals - i'm happy with miller playing though cause I feel he contributes to our play in the opposition half even when he's not scoring. I have questioned some of mccalls choices but he's getting it right, so lets leave it to him - great performance today, good job.

There was audible gasps round me today in astonishment at some of the stuff we played I think you nailed it, it was watching a Rangers team again.

Yup.

A wee switch off in the 2nd half, overall much more like it.

People seem to be playing for each other again &, with an odd exception, trying to turn bad balls into good ones.

Simple things, like leaving Clark up the park at corners.

Possibly wee bits you might expect, but which have been lacking from our play for so long.

2 games in a row which have been enjoyable to watch & brought the right results - who said the two are not compatible?

the problem is none of our forwards are really scoring goals - i'm happy with miller playing though cause I feel he contributes to our play in the opposition half even when he's not scoring. I have questioned some of mccalls choices but he's getting it right, so lets leave it to him - great performance today, good job.

Clark has 3 in 3.....

Wish I'd seen that game today as we sounded good today, even if it was against Cowdenbeith, since McCall started to manage us, even in the draws, there was visible signs that the team had a different outlook. Keep it up Stuart, you're good enough to get us winning the top flight when we get there and I hope you get to stay and have your chance of a shot at it.