Bilel Mohsni

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah mate our midfield and forwards controlled the game today, our defence with jig and mohsni is a shambles. big zal and either macgregor or a young guy should be first shouts. hopefully bring in a couple of good centre halfs in the summer

He had a decent game today, mopped up anything in the air, and made some very important interceptions and tackles that kept us on the front foot.

The forwards should have had us in aposition that a mistake like that was uninportant.

That being said, I don't think I would offer him a new deal.

you have to be able to have a modicum of trust in your defenders - especially the CF's - can anybody honestly say they trust him when he is on the ball?

He always seems to make a glaring error at some point - and continually throughout the game his first instinct is to go long.

We need 3 new central defenders for next season.

He's a liability, unfortunately.

The fans that booed him were out of order. You knew it was going to happen. The mentality of some people is just beyond me. It's a totally thick thing to do.

I almost feel sorry for him. Nice guy, but he aint got it and needs to be dropped, tout suite.

I think defensively he is genuinely a better player than Jig but this is far outweighed by his moronic decisions during games. With Jig if he's to blame for a goal it's because he's not been good enough, or fast enough but with Mohsni it's too often down to him creating chances for the opposition by doing something stupid and refusing to make the safe pass.

A lot of you guys obviously never seen big Amoruso play.

Woah there, squire!!!

When talking about football, one should never mention Amoruso and Moshni in the same breath. I'm glad you didn't. Wisnae far off, though, so just keep an eye on that!