Bilel Mohsni

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He had a decent game today, mopped up anything in the air, and made some very important interceptions and tackles that kept us on the front foot.

The forwards should have had us in aposition that a mistake like that was uninportant.

That being said, I don't think I would offer him a new deal.

fuck me gogzy how can u defend this cunt,he makes mcculloch look like john terry. Straight from kick off today he put easy pass out of play and that was the high point of his game. Should never be allowed near a Rangers strip again,this is worst team we have faced all season and he was an embarrassment

I actually thought he had his best game in a Rangers jersey and then he almost costs us the game!

Should we punt him or wait and see if McCall can get the best out of him, Gave McCall squeaky bum

time until McGregor got us in front again.

Thought he had a cracking game, bar the fuck up and a couple of slack passes.

I wish people would get off his back, he wants to play, wants to play balls in dangerous positions, some of his balls into Wallace and temps were sublime, yet fans focus on his one fuck up, he was involved in plenty today, always showed and moved the ball, when Cowden broke, he was there winning the ball back and keeping the pressure on.

Lay off him, he's got the potential IMO to be a cracking modern centre half. A hard worker with more ability that he gets credit for. There was nothing negative about today, Moshni and the team played superb. Hats off to them for making Ibrox an enjoyable place to be again

I assume you were at the game today Lintero because your summary is pretty close to my opinion on Moshni today.

I see he was referred to as an embarrassment earlier....nah, I would save that description for the people who chose to boo a Rangers player today.

People really need to get off the guys back.

We shouId have been out of site prior to his fck up.

I reckon SM will coach him into a better player by getting the mad stuff out his game.

He made some great passes during the game and there were lots of interceptions where is timing and drive forward was second to none.

I assume you were at the game today Lintero because your summary is pretty close to my opinion on Moshni today.

I see he was referred to as an embarrassment earlier....nah, I would save that description for the people who chose to boo a Rangers player today.

I was mate (tu) .. You?

He's been poor plenty of times this season tbf, I couldn't defend him and had to sit on my hands while fans moaned and groaned earlier in the season, but even at his worse, he's got the ability to put in a cracking, game defining performance, he controls the flow of the game, always breaks quickly, tries to put the ball in dangerous areas for Wallace, Temps etc to run onto.

I'd take Moshni aside and tell him to play his game, fans are right, he fucked up and deserves stick for that, but the amount of balls he won high up the park, the balls into a rampaging Lee Wallace were great and he played great. Who cares if he fucks up. When he's involved in most other parts of our play.

Yes Lintero I was there. He is our most dominant defender and is willing to try a cute pass (which some of those came off today) instead of an aimless punt up the park, which have been mentioned plenty of times on here.

He appears to be an easy target (either him or Jig are the popular choices at the moment) and his good points are rarely mentioned.

My reference to Amo earlier was intended to highlight that the big man had proper heart in the mouth moments but he won the fans round. I will never forget the goal line clearance (with his chest) against the rotten mob. He never got booed then.

I hope Moshni gets a chance to win the fans round too.

Moshni - i feel sorry for he played great intercepting and going into the opposition half

taking it to the opposition .

His downfall is slack passes that for some crazy reason result in goals

We have other defenders that make the same mistakes but luckly get away with.

Watched some of the england game last night and if zalikusus is the answer - we are f****d

Stuart Mc Call can see something in him i can too just need to cut out

being too clever and slack passes .

Plus he has to play with Mc Cullough who only enters the oppsition box for corners .

A lot of you guys obviously never seen big Amoruso play.

Amoruso turned into an amazing player and you cannot deny that, Moshni is no where near big Amo's class. Remember he turned down Man U to come to us. He was a class player. Moshni shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Amoruso unless it's to show complete polar opposites.

I thought i would be in the minority tonight defending this guy well done fellow blue noses

that can see the bigger picture than some isolated mistakes.

Today and last week showed we have a player with promise- once the real coaching staff we have - is it real

will help big guy to smile - that he can do it..

He deserves another chance and time under a new coaching team.

I actually thought moshni was decent today, the number of times he just played intelligent positions making easy interceptions, looking strong fit and mobile - you would hope the mistakes (which are always on the ball) can be coached out of him.

His ability to play at cb outweighs the odd mistake although not sure I'd be saying the same if the rest if the team hadn't dug him out the day!

Personally believe Bell was just as much to blame as Mohsni, passing to him in a position where he was isolated & outnumbered was a boo-boo.

Ball should've been launched fu

All started when Jig could have played a fairly simple ball up the touchline & possibly bring one of 3 blue jerseys into play.

Instead of which, he has to do his 'Barry turn', play it backwards (again) and drop his mates in it.

They should have dealt with it better, but it's all about cause & effect.

I actually thought he had his best game in a Rangers jersey and then he almost costs us the game!

Should we punt him or wait and see if McCall can get the best out of him, Gave McCall squeaky bum

time until McGregor got us in front again.

Under pressure and has no time to think he seems ok but when he has time he starts thinking he can play a bit...unfortunately he's not much of a a footballer so he fucks up! Get him out!!

Give Gasparatto or Halkett a chance??? Or is that for next season??

All started when Jig could have played a fairly simple ball up the touchline & possibly bring one of 3 blue jerseys into play.

Instead of which, he has to do his 'Barry turn', play it backwards (again) and drop his mates in it.

They should have dealt with it better, but it's all about cause & effect.

Fuckin' this!!!!!!

I hate McCulloch, and all game he was playing the ball back to Bell because he wouldn't take any responsibility for playing the ball out. As soon as he knocked it back to Bell I was going mental, which made me look very prescient. The Cowdenbeath forward moved into the middle to close him down, and we had no fucking players within 10 yards of him. Mohsni made an arse of it, but McCulloch should not have made the pass he did. The opposition know he's going to do, he's been doing it all fucking year!

Mohsni is being used as the fall guy, but I would rather him than McCulloch any time.