the word 'h**'

its a well-known fact that any given tim can't complete a sentence without using the word 'h**'.... yet they claim to have a great relationship with st pauli of germany doh not only is it a sectarian remark but its also offensive to germans. typical celTHICK is all i can say

The only reason they're pals with St Pauli is because St Pauli are rivals of HSV, and HSV and Rangers are connected because a group of Rangers fans moved their and started a fan base.

Funny how HSV loved us so much to start a connection, and Ceptic are only connected to their rivals out of sheer hatred.

This thread reminds me, i once got banned from FF for saying i didn't care if a tim was to call me a h**. Apparantly i'm not a worthy Rangers fan for that one :rolleyes:

That forum fries my fucking brain.

'If you're not offended then you're not welcome' should be the message when you sign up.

That forum fries my fucking brain.

'If you're not offended then you're not welcome' should be the message when you sign up.

That's not even the worst ban i got :lol:

In total i must have had about 5 accounts banned and all of them were really shitey reasons. One was for merely mentioning rangersmedia, rightfully got that one undone though.

Gave up on it a good few years ago and the freedom on here is bliss. Well when i say freedom it's to an extent, admin must be stressed during these dark times and have acted rather FF'ish recently...

That's not even the worst ban i got :lol:

In total i must have had about 5 accounts banned and all of them were really shitey reasons. One was for merely mentioning rangersmedia, rightfully got that one undone though.

Gave up on it a good few years ago and the freedom on here is bliss. Well when i say freedom it's to an extent, admin must be stressed during these dark times and have acted rather FF'ish recently...

You got banned from Boggtrotters ‘squating’ thread did you not?

:lol:

You got banned from Boggtrotters ‘squating’ thread did you not?

:lol:

Yes because Boss has a crush on the manky slut (Completely justified statement) then rumours were said about me which were either her on the wind up or a sad poster on here imitating me and my picture was posted. Clicked on it and i'm sure it said 90 downloads, so that's 90 people with my face which i didn't really want...

Also i think the Gunslinger ban was a farce.

Yes because Boss has a crush on the manky slut (Completely justified statement) then rumours were said about me which were either her on the wind up or a sad poster on here imitating me and my picture was posted. Clicked on it and i'm sure it said 90 downloads, so that's 90 people with my face which i didn't really want...

Also i think the Gunslinger ban was a farce.

:craphead:

I did find it strange someone had a picture of you...where did they get it from actually??

90 fans then, every cloud!

Gunslinger is a loss, he was always good for a debate and such.

:craphead:

I did find it strange someone had a picture of you...where did they get it from actually??

90 fans then, every cloud!

Gunslinger is a loss, he was always good for a debate and such.

It was from the post a recent picture of yourself thread so i'm not complaining it's online as i put it on the website myself but it's just my face from the picture, like in the original picture it's me with friends but either BT or some sad act from here has saved that picture and cropped just my head off it, ironic that the picture was called stalker don't you think...

:rolleyes:

I didn't agree with GS a lot and he did annoy me but he shouldn't have been banned.