You've Got A Cheek

KingKirk

Not sure the club should have been having that function after that pumping.

Seems a lot like what had happened with the photo of McCoist doing karaoke after defeat to Raith in the Ramsdens Cup Final.

The story is as pointless as the 'Warburton hasn't spoke to King' sensation a few weeks ago however I agree. If it is true it is the only smart thing most of that lot did that day. Things are settling down off the park for us now and the lazy bastard journalists do not know what to do with themselves and are offering up pish like this. It's just got to be about the Rangers. Was there not Scottish clubs playing in Europe last night and they are reporting on who didn't go to our end of season party.

The story is as pointless as the 'Warburton hasn't spoke to King' sensation a few weeks ago however I agree. If it is true it is the only smart thing most of that lot did that day. Things are settling down off the park for us now and the lazy bastard journalists do not know what to do with themselves and are offering up pish like this. It's just got to be about the Rangers. Was there not Scottish clubs playing in Europe last night and they are reporting on who didn't go to our end of season party.

Agreed. Both stories quoted on here tonight are puff pieces designed to praise the saintly directors and criticise the undeserving players.

Non-stories using Rangers to sell copies. A waste of ink.

Aye its been a while since they've had something to write about us :lol: Laughable, looking at that you wouldn't even know that St Johnstone were beaten by a team from Armenia who had finished 4th out of an 8 team league.

The club would have organised it on the basis we could have won and gone through.

We didn't, so not turning up was a wise choice - it doesn't mean the club was wrong to organise it.

I'm sure the club has these after every season and cup final no matter what and will always do so

The club would have organised it on the basis we could have won and gone through.

We didn't, so not turning up was a wise choice - it doesn't mean the club was wrong to organise it.

If they'd have turned up, they might have got that 'Thank You' and handshake they craved.

You are such a spoilt brat on here and act like the world owes you shit. Honestly you come across as some angst ridden teenager railing at the world.

How did you get this attack on me from what i posted. I'm not the one acting like a silly Teenager.

It was a goodbye regardless of the result. Think of it as a wake.

They have has this in games for years even Scottish cup ties howe many players who have played the game actually wants to party after a defeat like this.

If they had went it would have been turned the other way to suit potless paul and mr promises.

They've already been paid for their holidays.

We know because we've seen them on holiday at Auchenhowie, Ibrox and other football grounds across the land in the period for which they were paid.

I wonder how many fans went without a holiday to pay for the season tickets that funded the best salaries they'll ever earn.