Leckie is a waste of space.

Dickie

Says in today's currant bun we have all to walk away and support some other team. This cunt is sportswriter of the year(no laughing at the back please) and they let this joke do a serious interview yesterday with David Cameron. This is the type of cunt we are depending on to pick up on the state-aid disclosures,I won't hold my breathe

Says in today's currant bun we have all to walk away and support some other team. This cunt is sportswriter of the year(no laughing at the back please) and they let this joke do a serious interview yesterday with David Cameron. This is the type of cunt we are depending on to pick up on the state-aid disclosures,I won't hold my breathe

No shit

basil-rathbone-as-sherlock-holmes.jpeg

That's exactly what haters like him want the fans to run up a white flag and walk away.

The thought of Rangers being back on top eats away at them cause they know one day even if it takes years it's payback time.

No what people like him want is to cause some sort of controversy and become relevant somehow.

People like him need ignored. Totally shunned by every supporter. He wants a reaction. ..Hope he gets none. ...

Around 10000 Lundy's have already done that

No what people like him want is to cause some sort of controversy and become relevant somehow.

People like him need ignored. Totally shunned by every supporter. He wants a reaction. ..Hope he gets none. ...

Say's the bear who continues to copy and paste every article by the Daily Rangers Hater. :rolleyes:

Not all supporters (in fact, I know None) have your ability to be so controlled and able to ignore the constant diatribe dished out to them on a daily basis, with little or no platform to defend against the biased media.

Do please allow fellow bears to release there pent-up outrage, and allow them to say what they want as far as this piece of mongrel shit is concerned.

Dignified silence.....is fortunately irrelevant on message boards.

:7325:

Say's the bear who continues to copy and paste every article by the Daily Rangers Hater. :rolleyes:

Not all supporters (in fact, I know None) have your ability to be so controlled and able to ignore the constant diatribe dished out to them on a daily basis, with little or no platform to defend against the biased media.

Do please allow fellow bears to release there pent-up outrage, and allow them to say what they want as far as this piece of mongrel shit is concerned.

Dignified silence.....is fortunately irrelevant on message boards.

I copy and paste articles from all newspaper sites that I see and dont add any links do that no one else needs to go to their site.

I am not talking about a dignified silence from the club. I am talking about Rangers supporters not directly contacting him and even considering making a debate with him or give him abuse or whatever. If the article gets no agro or whatever then he loses.

I copy and paste articles from all newspaper sites that I see and dont add any links do that no one else needs to go to their site.

I am not talking about a dignified silence from the club. I am talking about Rangers supporters not directly contacting him and even considering making a debate with him or give him abuse or whatever. If the article gets no agro or whatever then he loses.

I know why you c&p BB, and appreciate you doing it, as it does give all the many supporters the chance to know what the Haters' are up to and allows them no hits.

I was also not talking about dignified silence as far as the club was concerned, but about being able to express an opinion on a forum (which I don't think we should care even if Leckie reads it ) and not be chided for doing so.

That's the irony of what happens when, you as a point in case, c&p the Daily Hater et al, and perhaps think it does not contribute to some of the abuse dished out to these reprobates.

Nothing more to it.

St Midden supporting nonentity.

him and his family have more of a bheast background.lets just say his relatives are more partial to the big jock knewcamp than going to see St Mirren.

also didn`t his wife ditch him because he was a shite ride and ended up going off with some old codger. He`s just a bitter old man now.

He's a very good writer. His page in the sun is usually always good.

Saying that, his sports writing isn't that enjoyable, but he is consistent with his distain for both us and them. If you don't like it don't read it. I managed half of the article in question, it wasn't very well thought it at all. I am not going to take the huff though.

Surprised at the lack of reaction on here to that article.

He basically suggested that our support are mugs and that Scottish football would be better off without our club and with the Rangers fan pound being spent at other clubs.

All of this in a national newspaper and the platform that gives him. I've never had any respect for him and all this proved to me is that:

a) his hatred of us is even greater than I thought

b) he is not a true football supporter as unlike his wife football clubs are for life

IMHO the article was that bad that it merited the club banning the Sun.

He basically suggested that our support are mugs and that Scottish football would be better off without our club and with the Rangers fan pound being spent at other clubs.

All of this in a national newspaper and the platform that gives him. I've never had any respect for him and all this proved to me is that:

b) he is not a true football supporter as unlike his wife football clubs are for life

Good post, well said. :7325:

I take it this is the same Bill Leckie who used to work at the Paisley Express years ago, from personal experience of being in his company back than I can tell you he was an arrogant wee cunt and doesn't seem to have learnt anything in the years since to rectify his attitude problems.

He's a very good writer. His page in the sun is usually always good.

Saying that, his sports writing isn't that enjoyable, but he is consistent with his distain for both us and them. If you don't like it don't read it. I managed half of the article in question, it wasn't very well thought it at all. I am not going to take the huff though.

The latter is so often true, that I've never considered the former and am somewhat baffled by the mere suggestion.

leckie used to be really good imo. He eulogized our midfield in the days when it was Ferguson, Van Bronckhurst, Albertz etc. Another just jumping on the bandwagon now by the sounds of it

Perhaps he was just doing his job then and reporting honestly about football because that was a great midfield.

my thinking as well,nothing constructive just let your club die and move on. But as usual you have some on here saying just ignore him,that is the trouble with our support it is full of nick clegg types.how can anyone state that they hate the board or hate mccoist yet condone some wanker saying he wants our club to die