What would you do?

Burnbankblue

Hypothetical scenario.

A multi-millionaire with Rangers best interests at heart, wishes to make a bid to buy the club outright. He has the funds to run the business properly, he promises to put the right people in the right positions, he promises transparency and never to hide behind stock exchange rules, he promises that the club will live within its means at all times, he promises a scouting network and youth setup to be proud of, he promises to safeguard Ibrox and Murray park. However there is one problem, the current majority shareholders refuse to sell to him. He turns to the fans and asks for there backing 100%. Do you back him 100%, back the current board or maintain a dignified silence?

Just to be clear I'm not referring to either King nor Ashley as neither has promised to put in a solid bid to take control of Rangers from the majority shareholders as things stand at the moment.

Hypothetical scenario.

A multi-millionaire with Rangers best interests at heart, wishes to make a bid to buy the club outright. He has the funds to run the business properly, he promises to put the right people in the right positions, he promises transparency and never to hide behind stock exchange rules, he promises that the club will live within its means at all times, he promises a scouting network and youth setup to be proud of, he promises to safeguard Ibrox and Murray park. However there is one problem, the current majority shareholders refuse to sell to him. He turns to the fans and asks for there backing 100%. Do you back him 100%, back the current board or maintain a dignified silence?

Just to be clear I'm not referring to either King nor Ashley as neither has promised to put in a solid bid to take control of Rangers from the majority shareholders as things stand at the moment.

Tell him to get his stockbroker to buy as many shares as he can on the open market. Once he has shown the colour of his money then and only then would I think about giving him my backing.