Guess the next Takeover Saga...

Right, I don't think things can get any more ridiculous, with Green buying Bury and Bomber backin Stephen to buy Rangers.

I want you to all to name a ricidulous scenario, in an attempt to guess what breaking news we see today.

I think Charlies Nicholas will ride down Edmiston Drive on a white horse, fronting a consortium of billionaires sheikhs. He can't bear to see the club suffer like this.

:pipe:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy Carr will buy Rangers with all the money he has saved in tax avoidance. Celtc fans will demand his dvds be taken off the shelves of hmv, saying comedy integrity is at risk and Kevin Bridges was cheated.

Right, I don't think things can get any more ridiculous, with Green buying Bury and Bomber backin Stephen to buy Rangers.

I want you to all to name a ricidulous scenario, in an attempt to guess what breaking news we see today.

I think Charlies Nicholas will ride down Edmiston Drive on a white horse, fronting a consortium of billionaires sheikhs. He can't bear to see the club suffer like this.

:pipe:

Oh no, Charlie Ridiculous only ever rides white unicorns, and only on cobbled streets.

I heard that J.P. McManus has joined forces with TBK. A new improved bid will be submitted tomorrow.

A McManus spokesman has indicated that Martin O'Neil will be the new Director of Football. Paul Lambert will replace Alistair McCoist as the club manager.

David Leggat and Alex Thompson will be in charge of media relations.

:beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

Jimmy Carr will buy Rangers with all the money he has saved in tax avoidance. Celtc fans will demand his dvds be taken off the shelves of hmv, saying comedy integrity is at risk and Kevin Bridges was cheated.

quality

A thai ladyboy will make a bid for Rangers only for the worlds tallest dwarf to outbid him/her

Well we may as well get shafted by a Thai ladyboy because it seems every other cunt is trying to fuck us good and proper these days :anguish:

THEN you say Bernie Ecclestone is going to outbid the chick with a dick????????? You should take up screen writing ya bassa :craphead:

BTW! What's the ladyboy's name..... Suk-yer-kok ? :P

Well we may as well get shafted by a Thai ladyboy because it seems every other cunt is trying to fuck us good and proper these days :anguish:

THEN you say Bernie Ecclestone is going to outbid the chick with a dick????????? You should take up screen writing ya bassa :craphead:

BTW! What's the ladyboy's name..... Suk-yer-kok ? :P

:lol:

Maybe someone will launch a proper takeover bid

Someone like

A lifelong fan from Singapore

Eh what about some businessmen with Rangers at heart. Like our white knight but maybe in blue

Eh what about a bid fronted by a legend

Eh what about a bid from a wealthy mhank supporter

Eh...

Got it

Robert Wiseman has sold his dairy business. He could buy us

And milk us for everything

:sherlock:

Stewart Rhegan resigns from his post with the SFA to front a new bid for Rangers that sees Hampden being sold off to a cricket club in order to fund Rangers Champions League Drive next season.

p.s. Rhegan found out two days ago that not only did liewell have his hand up his arse puppeting him, but Liewell also had his knob up Rhegans wife's Arse! As a parting Gesture Rhegan rushed through legislation that states only a clubs from the Govan parish are allowed to reperesent Scotland in the Champions League...Rhegan also sent pictures to Platini of Liewell...cheating on him with some East End Alter bhoys!...Breakings News on SSN....NOW!!!!!