Golf

kplfishtank

I'm always interested in getting swallied :pipe: I would have to leave the golf part out though, I would only embarrass myself.

I put 6 balls straight into a pond in a row. Beat that! :lol:

:lol: :lol: That takes some doing, don't think I can top that.

I'll need to invest in some new clubs soon, I've not played a round in years!

Me and my mate are actually going to play golf tomorrow. I've not played golf in a long long time, so it should be good. :lol:

Where are you playing mate?

We ended up just gone up tae the driving range at Drumpellier, then went for a few games of snooker. We're gonnae go up to the course at the ally park just off Haghill soon though, he said everybody just walks on there without paying.

My pal whacked the roof of the driving range. :lol:

Bastard. I was thinking that could be the perfect date.

Any other dates that you fancy?

dont really want to book anything too soon as courses are just getting up and running in march

we should have some games changed to sundays and for troon you can book it 1 week in advance

Hope you book something when I'm home in July (not from the 9th to the 14th unless it's in Belfast :crabflute: ). Then again you'll probably ban me after Vegas.

Me and my mate are actually going to play golf tomorrow. I've not played golf in a long long time, so it should be good. :lol:

Where are you playing mate?

We ended up just gone up tae the driving range at Drumpellier, then went for a few games of snooker. We're gonnae go up to the course at the ally park just off Haghill soon though, he said everybody just walks on there without paying.

My pal whacked the roof of the driving range. :lol:

fk thats the driving range i learned to hit balls on. i thought they shut it down a while back because people were driving the balls into the roads/houses etc?

was a bit of a midden, the attached course was the same as well. best bit about it was the practise putting green :lol:

How's it going people? A wee cheeky, drunken bum advised me that i had to start joining in with the chat if i wanted to show off my golfing (drinking) skills on the next day out. So, Hello Hello, everybody last few days out have sounded great can't wait to join in.

welcome big man how was the ski holiday ?

your are now officially registered in the RM golf boozing squad :praise:

Bastard. I was thinking that could be the perfect date.

Any other dates that you fancy?

dont really want to book anything too soon as courses are just getting up and running in march

we should have some games changed to sundays and for troon you can book it 1 week in advance

Hope you book something when I'm home in July (not from the 9th to the 14th unless it's in Belfast :crabflute: ). Then again you'll probably ban me after Vegas.

no worries big man i will sort out some golf maybe haggs and paisley (tu)

How's it going people? A wee cheeky, drunken bum advised me that i had to start joining in with the chat if i wanted to show off my golfing (drinking) skills on the next day out. So, Hello Hello, everybody last few days out have sounded great can't wait to join in.

You will certainly fit in ya steemer!! :pipe:

I had clubs but used to snap them when I was younger to make them into batons if we were fighting. Think I had about 6 or 7 left and stuck them on ebay and got £100 for them :lol:

Want to start playing again but unsure whether to get right or left handed clubs. What is the prices like nowadays? Left still dearer than right?

I had clubs but used to snap them when I was younger to make them into batons if we were fighting. Think I had about 6 or 7 left and stuck them on ebay and got £100 for them :lol:

Want to start playing again but unsure whether to get right or left handed clubs. What is the prices like nowadays? Left still dearer than right?

:lol:

Can you play with either?

playing my first round tomorrow afternoon will post how many birdies i get

Is that net birdies? If so I'll still go for zero.

you should be encouraging me as im your secret weapon in golf tourney in vegas ;):D

What I meant to say was I think they will all be net eagles :craphead:

playing my first round tomorrow afternoon will post how many birdies i get

Is that net birdies? If so I'll still go for zero.

you should be encouraging me as im your secret weapon in golf tourney in vegas ;):D

What I meant to say was I think they will all be net eagles :craphead:

hope your right

im gonna give it a right good go to get my handicap down by at least 2 shots this season

hope your right

im gonna give it a right good go to get my handicap down by at least 2 shots this season

Stay sober and you might drop 4 shots!! (tu)

:craphead:

id rather go up 2 shots than not have a swally (tu)

After a week on the piss with us you'll have gone up 6 strokes :lol: