Boxing and MMA

Also tonight cage warriors 63 is on premier sports with 2 dinky ninjas in title fights. Stevie Ray defending his lightweight and Graham Turner fighting for the featherweight, last I heard there was 50/60 fans over ringside for Ray and many of them bears. With it being in Dublin am sure they will make themselves heard.

Tyson Fury heading to Frank Warrens stable along with Henessey & H Fury

Since its the start of 2014 , I thought I'd say the fights that I'd like to happen. Ill leave the Mayweather v PAC out as that doesn't seem to be happening but the others have a chance.

Froch v Groves 2 :

Has to happen, just has to.

Froch has to protect his legacy of not running from anyone and groves deserved another shot.

This should be staged at somewhere like old Trafford in the summer as it could easily sell over 50000 tickets now.

Frampton v Quigg :

What a fight this would be.

Quigg quickly stealing the thunder of Frampton and getting a world title first even though his promoter E Hearn was saying how much Frampton was the better of the 2.

Could quite easily sell out the Manchester MEN or anywhere in Belfast that could stage it.

Fury V Deontay Wylder :

Both fighters with horrible defence but will be 2 giants swinging punches = Knockout!

The press conference alone would be worth the entry fee with both very opinionated and not scared to say it how it is.

Stevenson v Kovalev :

The 2 biggest punchers in the light heavyweight division and possibly in all of boxing P4P.

Stevenson has rose as the top man in the division but Kovalev has bombs for hands also and the media in the USA are all over his credentials of being the top man. Undefeated he would engage in a war with Stevenson and it would be last man standing

Some great fights and I hope they happen but we all know politics dictate the boxing scene right now

Took me a while to find a UFC thread. Did anyone see sol as leg break? Before the replays a didn't know what was up with him. Looked like he just crumbled to the ground. Sickening when a saw it afterward

I could tell right away just from the noise it made, disgusting

Pascal beats Bute

Both fighters look finished but Pascal out worked Bute the first 7-8 rounds and had stamina problems the last 4.

Bute had him against the ropes but was so poor he couldn't finish the fight.

Pascal clearly won that fight.

Sky need to get Jim Watt to fuck

How he thought Bute won that fight ill never know

Pascal beats Bute

Both fighters look finished but Pascal out worked Bute the first 7-8 rounds and had stamina problems the last 4.

Bute had him against the ropes but was so poor he couldn't finish the fight.

Pascal clearly won that fight.

Sky need to get Jim Watt to fuck

How he thought Bute won that fight ill never know

One of the worst scorers I've ever seen , the bloke is clueless. Any former Boxer deserves respect never mind a Former world champion but when it comes to judging he doesn't have a clue to the degree it's been embarrassing more than once .