Sheep Pumpers Of The Spfl

GOAT

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that we're actually debating this just goes to show that we're not light years behind them and although we may be utter shite atm it really won't take much investment to challenge them again. If this had been the Celtic team say 4/5 years ago we'd have probably won the league by something like 15-20 points IMO.

If they keep him as manager I am hopefully for our future if we can get sorted out. That club is to big for him.

im loathe to give them any credit so I wont be exacrly gushing but they done something with big Delia that a lot of our fans would like to see done, a young fresh coach with new ideas and a new philosophy - get rhe feeling a lot of their players amd fans aren't buying into though. I must admit I thought McNamara was a shoo-in for that job, if he wob thr Scottish Cup I think he'd have got it

Let's be honest, especially the sheep pumpers, there owner isn't exactly skint, he's a multi millionaire Aberdeen supporter. This is probably their best chance of winning this title since we pumped them on the last day all those years ago. All he has to do is give McInnes a few million to strengthen and you never know.