Chelsea Fans Stop Potential Suicide Bombing On Metro

Gaz52

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a few idiots embarrassing themselves there but this story seems to be getting overblown and the guy does seem as if he's trying to provoke a response once he initially gets pushed back.

Didn't know it was becoming an offence to slag off France's capitulation during the second world war though.

Provoking a response by calmly trying to get on a carraige?

There was room for some wee reptile to jump around singing idiotic songs so I'm sure there was space for one more. Just not a black man apparently.

Guilty of what exactly?

Pushing someone off a train who is trying to force his way into a carriage with no more space?

Singing a stupid chant that does not actually say anything racist about anyone?

While it appears very bad it is not clear from the video the persons doing the pushing are the ones doing the singing so it cannot automatically be assumed they were

Before convicting the whole carriage maybe we should see some actual evidence.

A complete over reaction to a minor incident

You know fine well if they wanted to make room for one more, they could have. Stop playing dumb.

It's fans having a mob mentality and just trying to act hard in a foreign city.

Funny thing about it is I've watched Chelsea games on tv before and seen plenty black fans.

Guilty of what exactly?

Pushing someone off a train who is trying to force his way into a carriage with no more space?

Singing a stupid chant that does not actually say anything racist about anyone?

While it appears very bad it is not clear from the video the persons doing the pushing are the ones doing the singing so it cannot automatically be assumed they were

Before convicting the whole carriage maybe we should see some actual evidence.

A complete over reaction to a minor incident

If you're willing to play dumb this much then I see me responding as nothing but a waste of my time.

If you're willing to play dumb this much then I see me responding as nothing but a waste of my time.

I'm so devastated that I thought I may retire from the forum rather than waste your time but then again I think I may just stay and laugh at people who are trying to turn a minor incident into an international crisis

They pushed him FFS they did not jump off and beat him to a pulp

They sang a stupid song but did not actually hurl any racist insults at the actual man did they?

What do you expect next? A UN convention?

I'm so devastated that I thought I may retire from the forum rather than waste your time but then again I think I may just stay and laugh at people who are trying to turn a minor incident into an international crisis

They pushed him FFS they did not jump off and beat him to a pulp

They sang a stupid song but did not actually hurl any racist insults at the actual man did they?

What do you expect next? A UN convention?

That must be a forum record for levels of hyperbole in one post.