Chelsea Fans Stop Potential Suicide Bombing On Metro

Gaz52

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is milking it now, afraid to go back on the metro :dry:

and too afraid to take up an invite to go to stamford bridge:

"Jose Mourinho said he was "disgusted" and "ashamed" by the behaviour, adding that the club would be writing to Souleymane to apologise and invite him to attend the return game against the French champions on March 11.

However, Souleymane told French newspaper Le Parisien: "I appreciate Mr Mourinho's invitation, but I can't get my head around being in a stadium at the moment."

In an interview with the Guardian newspaper, Souleymane said: "What happened has left me really afraid. I just want justice to be done, no more than that.

"I was a little bit hurt physically but in terms of morale I was hurt a lot. It has really affected my life. I can't go back into the Metro, it makes me really afraid.

"I don't think you should be denied the right to take the Metro because you're black. That's what they wanted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cf8_1424625824#hfkI4GfSIjdMFI24.99"

The black guy is obviously a tool and he is making the most of his 5 mins of fame cashing in on all the white guilt flying about the place
meanwhile in the west midlands a white mother and her two kids get "black power" notes and graffiti on their house:
"A young mother moved into her new home to find it daubed in racist graffiti and a threatening note put through to door saying the flat block was for 'black sisters and brothers'.

Sammie Sunter, 24, was taking her sons, aged two and five, to see their new home in Willenhall, Coventry, for the first time on Monday when they found the front door smeared in anti-vandal paint.

It was also covered in vile graffiti and faeces, while a racist note stating 'Willenhall is black so f*** off' was posted through the letterbox."

so how come the chelsea incident goes viral around the world and there's barely a squeak about a white woman and her family getting racially abused?
'tis bullshit

Stupid scum dragging their club's name through the dirt. I hope they're banned.

Of course, the prejudiced bigots will have it as representative of all of Chelsea fans..... and of all Rangers fans and all Linfield fans.

Who cares if no Rangers fans or Linfield fans were there and if it was only 5 or 6 Chelsea fans out of millions?

#smearopportunity #propaganda.

#you'rebetterthanusinghashtags,wiseup