Parma Down To Last 40 Euros? Wtf?!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen that a few Italian clubs are helping Parma out who are down to their last 40 euros in the bank?

Anyone know anymore on this? :lol: we sound well run compared to this

To think when we had our epic encounters with them both our clubs had some of the best players in europe :(

I might get this wrong but they where a third division team until a young and talented coach/shoe salesman named Sacchi took over as manager and led them to glory.

As the financial meltdown hit Parmalat he left for AC Milan where he created a truly legendary team that ruled Europe at the time.

They were saying on Sky Sports News that they were the last Italian team to win the UEFA Cup in 1999

Yes. They put us out that year (1998-99) of the UEFA cup , going onto win it. Albertz scored a peach over there to put us 1 up. Think we lost 3-1. However we got our revenge about 8 months later in the CL qualifiers beating them 2-0 at home and getting through to the group stages. They had Buffon in goal at that time.

Yes. They put us out that year (1998-99) of the UEFA cup , going onto win it. Albertz scored a peach over there to put us 1 up. Think we lost 3-1. However we got our revenge about 8 months later in the CL qualifiers beating them 2-0 at home and getting through to the group stages. They had Buffon in goal at that time.

I was over for that game in Parma when Albertz scored we led if I remember 1 nil at halftime and were destroyed in the 2nd half after Porrini got sent off

I might get this wrong but they where a third division team until a young and talented coach/shoe salesman named Sacchi took over as manager and led them to glory.

As the financial meltdown hit Parmalat he left for AC Milan where he created a truly legendary team that ruled Europe at the time.

We have a shit gardener, at least their shoe salesman had talent.

Yeah was the UEFA cup game not on a stupid time during the day? Remember having to take a half day from school.

Yeah was the UEFA cup game not on a stupid time during the day? Remember having to take a half day from school.

I had to take 3 days off work I always remember their old stand propped up by scaffolding and the only thing you could buy was mineral water from a wee breezeblock unit