Premier League Player Arrested !

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He used to constantly come into a bar I worked in on Newcastle. Always came across as a big time Charlie wannabee.

Having said that, having worked with a bird he took back, it seems outside his usual forte

Forte? Closer to fourteen I think.

You've gotta love the Internet....man accused of a crime....he must be guilty and we must all judge him now.....the police and media are never wrong...oh wait!

Pretty much how Rangers was treated, guilty until proven innocent. Today's society is a shambles as far as that is concerned.

You're missing the point, it's funny.

The thing is....where do you draw the line from having a laugh and victimising a potentially innocent man....I went to school with a guy who was accused of something similair....the local paper completely exaggerated the situation, people on facebook etc were calling him all sorts and drove the guy to suicide.....turned out he was guilty of pretty much fuck all and had just been so unlucky.....Id hope you wouldn't find that funny to be fair mate.

See tbh, if it turns out he's met the lassie in a club or something and didn't know her age, he should get a slap on the wrist and will no doubt be the boot in the arse he deserves.

If he knew her age, he should be hung.

See tbh, if it turns out he's met the lassie in a club or something and didn't know her age, he should get a slap on the wrist and will no doubt be the boot in the arse he deserves.

If he knew her age, he should be hung.

This.