Today's Papers

bonhillbear

Any of these guys rumored to leave need to be playing for one reason or another. Boca and Edu are firm in US national team and Klinsmann feels they

need to be at a higher level so he wants them somewhere else(germany). MLS season is over half done and then 4 months off so thats not good either.

Bedoya should want to stay if he's going to play every match. If he gets interest from other teams, he may just be on the bench and thats not good for

him either. As for other internationals that could leave, they wont generate any value if they aren't in the lineup. Also, I wouldn't take much from

the last match except the guys showed a lot of heart under the circumstances.

The through ball from Broadfoot for the Brechin goal was a horrible school boy error, an error we have come to expect from Kirk sadly. Even in the third i think we could do better than him. If he goes, he goes. I will wish him all the best.

On Bedoya, shame for the lad he has already told Ally he is off and probably had his heart set on a move over there.

Bedoya, I really want to stay.

Broadfoot, deserves his chance here, after all he did stay for the SFL fight! Good on ye Broaders! :praise:

aye cos no cunt else was interested in him! Fair play to the guy, he's been with us a long time and not featured much, but that's becasue his capabilities are there for everyone to see - he has very little.

I'm willing to change my opinion if he proves himself this season but i won't hold my breath.

Kirk is getting slated now, it was Goain on Sunday these guys should be praised for staying and fighting for our cause when they could have deserted us like the other traitors did. No pre-season done so no one will be up to scratch yet give the guys a break he has Gers at heart like the rest of us. WATP

Kirk is getting slated now, it was Goain on Sunday these guys should be praised for staying and fighting for our cause when they could have deserted us like the other traitors did. No pre-season done so no one will be up to scratch yet give the guys a break he has Gers at heart like the rest of us. WATP

this (tu)