1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    EllonLoyal

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • Me neither, I really don't see where the money is going to come from to be honest. The squad is hardly bursting at the seams with sellable assets and we have already agreed to take Diomande for 4.5m. Same shite every year and we can only hope the Koppen appointment turns us around. The amount of money wasted during previous transfer windows is shambolic to be honest.
    • No. That's dumb. Biggest losers in the squad. Infecting everyone with their weak mentality.
    • 4 games a season then fuck all 
    • Just finished the show and love it. There was little lore frustrations but over all it was a brilliant journey through the wasteland.    I can't wait for the new season.
    • We need to break up the leadership/senior group in the squad. They've had their chances. Getting rid of all of them is unrealistic, but as a start we either keep Tav or Goldson, but not both. There are a few other senior players I'd move on to and start again building a group with leadership. In any team, be it in sport, work, etc - there's a mix of personalities and abilities. When it comes to the senior group (but to necessarily the manager) some can lead by example, others can lead by being no nonsense, others inspire, etc. However these are the guys you look to drag the folk that maybe aren't naturally positive, are a bit quieter, or aren't ruthless winners along with them - I've seen enough evidence over enough time to say that don't think our playing squad has that in the senior positions.  I've played enough sport and worked in enough teams to know the difference a good leadership/senior group makes, and seen how toxic cliques, weakness, comfort zones, etc, etc can be.  When rot like that has set in, the only remedy is to remove it.
  • Popular Contributors