Sky Sports saying if Chelsea win all there games they are champions

Can't see if for Chelsea.

They have to play Liverpool at Anfield in between the two Atheltico Madrid games.

Imagine they won the double :lol:

Jose would be god material.

They won't though, their best chance is still the CL although I think it will be a Atletico - Real final.

I forgot the Liverpool game was inbetween the two Champions League, gives Liverpool an even better chance.

No point the Liverpool team thinking about Chelsea though, as Gerrard said Norwich next.

Seems to be on the assumption that City can't win their 6 remaining games. They've got difficult trips to Palace & Everton but all their remaining games are winnable.

I still think Chelsea will win it. They will beat Liverpool, kill their thunder and take the title.

I've absolutely no confidence in Chelsea getting a draw at Anfield, never mind winning.

I've absolutely no confidence in Chelsea getting a draw at Anfield, never mind winning.

I was thinking this then remembered they have an outstanding record against the top 4 away from home in regards to being unbeaten.

They seem to perfrom better against side that come at them like Liverpool will.

I'd not be suprised if it's another tactical masterclass from Jose.

The way Liverpool were celebrating at the end of the game yesterday you would think they had won the league already. I still think Chelsea are a better side and more than capable of beating them but I don't like the fact it's getting played between 2 crucial CL semi-finals. If I see Liverpool dropping points it would probably be to someone like Norwich or Crystal Palace away as that's the sort of games they are prone to dropping points in (we can only hope).

The way Liverpool were celebrating at the end of the game yesterday you would think they had won the league already. I still think Chelsea are a better side and more than capable of beating them but I don't like the fact it's getting played between 2 crucial CL semi-finals. If I see Liverpool dropping points it would probably be to someone like Norwich or Crystal Palace away as that's the sort of games they are prone to dropping points in (we can only hope).

Well Chelsea have a squad and need to use it.

Guys like Salah and Matic will be fresh for Liverpool as they are not in the CL pool. Ba or Torres should be fresh too as Eto'o will play then you have Cole, Schurrle ect.

Liverpool have the advantage of course but there are going to be a few twists and turns yet.

Dire?

:lol:

Aye dire teams end up 2 points from the top of the table and in CL semis.

Some people are under the impression that playing good football is better than getting results: see most supporters of Arsenal over the past decade.