man city

I really do hope they come a cropper can't stand that club they are not a team all in it for themselves no1 spells that out more than nasri he's got a face would love to punch hope chelsea or liverpool beat them to title.

See! You do know what a full stop is. Well, kinda.

Nope not raging or nothing that club are just a joke.There are 1 tean which trully deserves the league title.Their name liverpool would be great for premier league for liverpool to win it.It would be their 1st title win since 89/90 but not only that you see what it means with each passing victory.

Nope not raging or nothing that club are just a joke.There are 1 tean which trully deserves the league title.Their name liverpool would be great for premier league for liverpool to win it.It would be their 1st title win since 89/90 but not only that you see what it means with each passing victory.

Fuck sake is English your third language?

I really do hope they come a cropper can't stand that club they are not a team all in it for themselves no1 spells that out more than nasri he's got a face would love to punch hope chelsea or liverpool beat them to title.

Fuck off ya tosser.. Hope yer next shite's a hedgehog!

You know nothing about City, the tv should be removed from your bedroom, since you can't understand the football that you are viewing on it. What do you want the EPL to be, just like the Scottish Premiership? The EPL is successful because, at the start of each season there are about 5 or 6 teams that have a chance of winning it. However, once the season gets underway, the number of teams in the running drops to 3 or 4, Man City have been one of those teams, in recent years, and their fans deserve a bit of the glory, after all the turmoil that we have been through in my lifetime. Being a City fan isn't easy, some times it's fucking awful, but once a Blue, always a Blue...

*Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone, without a love of my own..............................

You know nothing about City, the tv should be removed from your bedroom, since you can't understand the football that you are viewing on it. What do you want the EPL to be, just like the Scottish Premiership? The EPL is successful because, at the start of each season there are about 5 or 6 teams that have a chance of winning it. However, once the season gets underway, the number of teams in the running drops to 3 or 4, Man City have been one of those teams, in recent years, and their fans deserve a bit of the glory, after all the turmoil that we have been through in my lifetime. Being a City fan isn't easy, some times it's fucking awful, but once a Blue, always a Blue...

*Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone, without a love of my own..............................

You're on the wrong forum.What is it with cunts and using this 'we' patter when talking about other teams. If you're a city fan then fuck off to one of their forum.

Really don't get the anger towards liverpool at times when if ur 24/7 football like myself.Then you would have heard the liverpool fans singing in last fortnight **** you know who he's dead in their song. Most liverpool fans talk to prefer us over them and have brothers in arms flags with both 96 and 66 on it.So put it this way whitesettler your football talk can be put on a stamp which means fuckall now shut this thread it has turned out to be like many other anyone starts on here turns from good debate to hatred disgusting.

You're on the wrong forum.What is it with cunts and using this 'we' patter when talking about other teams. If you're a city fan then fuck off to one of their forum.

Oh so I'm not allowed to support more than one team according to you then? Well then you can fuck off back under the shitty rock you crawled out from underneath, ya wanker.

Oh so I'm not allowed to support more than one team according to you then? Well then you can fuck off back under the shitty rock you crawled out from underneath, ya wanker.

Your just having a bad day after yesterdays result, we understand....

You talk some shite