The crack pot that is GIOVANNI DI STEFANO.

1342467737' post='1060229088']

Think this way do you really think he is doing this out the goodness of his heart lol ? He will be getting highly paid for this. This so called crackpot didn't make a few million by being an idiot. He's one of the best on the planet at digging through the dirt and operates in a way no other lawyer does. Good luck to him he's on our side !

TR I intended to hit reply to comment that you are completely full of it (I remember the Malborough BS - i am in trouble already ive said too much)but repped you instead.

That sums up how my Monday has went.

Anyway. You are full of it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tweet him and ask if he got a response to his letter to David Bernstein on the 8th July asking about our membership with the English FA ?

Emailed him and response below:

Rangers can and it's up to the premier league or the football league best g

I've just posted on another Gio Di Stefano thread after actually reading his letter and I'm now not quite so convinced that he's mad. Yes, I know what you guys think (I was of similar mind) but there was more than enough fact in his letter to make me pay a bit more attention. So much so, I intend to have a closer look into some of his claims.

I've just posted on another Gio Di Stefano thread after actually reading his letter and I'm now not quite so convinced that he's mad. Yes, I know what you guys think (I was of similar mind) but there was more than enough fact in his letter to make me pay a bit more attention. So much so, I intend to have a closer look into some of his claims.

I'm of the exact same thinking. I dont think he's got it all right, but he's dug up quite a bit in a short time. We have a clever mad man on our side. This has to be made into a film one day.

2 weeks ago: Di Stefano who?

now: Oh that guy that's trying to save Rangers.

In it for his own needs.

He's a self-publicist, of that there can be little doubt. But nor can there be much doubt that Rangers was either defrauded or utilised in a fraud. I'm not wholly sure how reliable his information is, but the fact that Gary Withey has now asked to join the litigation against Whyte suggests that we won't be seeing much of Whyte in the future. And I'm not convinced that Duff and Phelps did anything too wrong during the administration period.

Anyway, anyone who was a friend of Arkan and hates Delia Smith can't be all bad, can he?

It's amazing how prominent GDS is becoming on here. Is it a sign of need for some hope? Or is he possibly the real deal? I for one don't know but am mor than willing to let him do his stuff and rattle a few trees and see what falls out! rolleyes.gif