What's green upto now?

blanco79

we need someone who understands company law but it looks to me like a move to preserve the assets in a separate company so that in the event that Sevco5088 goes into administration (perhaps because the season ticket money doesn't come in) then creditors for sevco5088 can't claim against the property - this is just an honest guess at what is going on here

What creditors!?

TBH if green is thinking of ripping us off I would urge him not to bother because everyone has just about had enough and some day soon someone is going to be very very sorry for crossing us

I'd happily take a life sentence for revenge the way i'm feeling today and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

we need someone who understands company law but it looks to me like a move to preserve the assets in a separate company so that in the event that Sevco5088 goes into administration (perhaps because the season ticket money doesn't come in) then creditors for sevco5088 can't claim against the property - this is just an honest guess at what is going on here

That was my best guess, Sevco in admin soon because we have no money to run the club. Or maybe Green is trying to move the assets to his name to prove to Bomber that nothing is dodgy. I don't trust him.

He owns the club, he can do what he likes.

I hope McColl & Kennedy (the only people with REAL money) are watching.

He doesn't though, he is just the front man. Who does own the club is the £5.5m question.

Nobody will stand for that. In no way should we be renting a stadium we have owned for decades. Especially not from a guy like Green

There's not much that can be done about it now, he's got everything he needs and now he's splitting them up.

This is a real danger here, nobody wants him here and he probably thought it would be business as usual in the SPL but now it wont seem as profitable for him, but getting rid of the club and renting the facilities back is an easy return for him.

He owns the club, he can do what he likes.

I hope McColl & Kennedy (the only people with REAL money) are watching.

you have to say the assets of real value are the properties - if Green secures those alone for £5.5m and then gets a return on that investment by leasing them back to the club he'll have done well.

you have to say the assets of real value are the properties - if Green secures those alone for £5.5m and then gets a return on that investment by leasing them back to the club he'll have done well.

When were playing in any league i think Green will give the club away for free to get the rental on the properties.

When were playing in any league i think Green will give the club away for free to get the rental on the properties.

More like sell for a price the Blue Knights can afford and then rent out. We will be left with no option.

IF this is his plan, he and Whyte have played a blinder.

Bastards.

I've never "supported" Green

I've always said the stark choice is between him and Persimmon/Wimpey and that has always been the case until the Bheast put a bid in.

So its now Green, Persimmon/Wimpey or the Bheast? Nobody else has bid, Bomber hasn't produced an alternative and his links to the Bheast are worrying.

Green maybe now looking at the Persimmon/Wimpey option due to the grief and lack of backing he's had.

Which was always going to be the game of brinkmanship his detractors were playing.

These are facts - not twitter rumours.

That's what worries me about all this. The guy could be left with little choice if fans listen to Brown and do not buy tickets if Brown's mob then fails to come up with the cash. All it would take is for one of his main money backers to pull out at the last minute and the club would be fucked. The ex players will not be supplying the majority of this money. This filthy tim could end up having the clubs fate in his hands. If Brown had the sort of backers he says why ask the fans to do the work for him and take the club to the brink. They would just pay the going rate knowing that it was still well under-priced. I think any Rangers fan with plenty of cash would do this. So they must still be under-funded with this tim still one of the major investers. I hope most people do still buy they're tickets. Surprised Brown has asked for this as it's a move that could have serious consquences. If you don't know 100% what's going to happen then your gambling. I don't think the club's future should ever be put at risk just to save a few bob. Brown should just tell the money men, especially if Mcoll is involved, to stop fucking about and do the decent thing. Time for them to use their money instead of their mouths and fans.

Just hope Brown is not being taken for a spin because many people would fuck a mate for a few million, especially filth supporting property developers. Feckin sick of all the scenarios it should be easy for a club like Rangers to find 20 million. Those who sit on millionaires row should be asked questions when they put in shit bids or pull out. Must be one Rangers supporting reporter or ex-player with the balls to start asking people like M'coll why they are fucking about when they are worth hundreds of millions.