Hamburg to bid £7 million for Jan Vennegoor ?

NOLUWDC

Hamburg eyeing Parkhead striker

HAMBURG are said to be lining up a £7million bid for Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

The Dutch striker hit 20 goals for Celtic last season and the Bundesliga side have turned to the 29-year-old as a possible replacement for Rafael van der Vaart, who joined Real Madrid for £10.5m on Monday. "We need a new striker," said Hamburg

manager Martin Jol. "We are looking for an experienced player who can help us progress straight away."

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hamburg...iker.4370904.jp

are they crazy ? :blink::unsure:

I'd take the money and run.

:rolleyes:

Worrying signs by Boab over the past couple of days

First he is a catholic and now this quote :rolleyes:

You've so naive to think I'm a catholic! :lol: So wrong its unreal, what utter shite! I'll stop there before I say something I regret.

But where do I say I'm a Catholic in there? http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2587014 This is also obviously what you're getting at, from memory.

You've obviously made up what I said. Or have you made a sepreate thread where I reveal I'm a catholic that I havnae seen?

As a general point, whats wrong with saying about taking the money and running? He's nowhere near worth 7 million, so whats the problem? If you were offered £20 million for Nacho Novo, would you accept it? Course you would. Thats what I was meaning.

I'd take the money and run.

:rolleyes:

Worrying signs by Boab over the past couple of days

First he is a catholic and now this quote :rolleyes:

You've so naive to think I'm a catholic! :lol: So wrong its unreal, what utter shite! I'll stop there before I say something I regret.

But where do I say I'm a Catholic in there? http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2587014 This is also obviously what you're getting at, from memory.

You've obviously made up what I said. Or have you made a sepreate thread where I reveal I'm a catholic that I havnae seen?

As a general point, whats wrong with saying about taking the money and running? He's nowhere near worth 7 million, so whats the problem? If you were offered £20 million for Nacho Novo, would you accept it? Course you would. Thats what I was meaning.

Boab

You know I love you... If you have taken any offence to any comments I have made to you or your family (Including Rino) I sincerely regret my actions and Apologize in the up most.

Boab

You know I love you... If you have taken any offence to any comments I have made to you or your family (Including Rino) I sincerely regret my actions and Apologize in the up most.

Frstly, please don't try and be patronsing with the 'I love you' shite.

2ndly,

If you have taken any offence to any comments I have made to you or your family (Including Rino) I sincerely regret my actions and Apologize in the up most.
-Wtf's all about? Some sort of joke cause I'm naw laughing and don't bring my dug into it either. I've not mentioned him in weeks (on RM) so I don't see why you have to childishly bring him up.

3rdly, I would have wanted an apology but not in the tone of that poor excuse of an apology.

Fourthly, you done well in avoiding how wrong you were and not addressing it. Well done...Not. Shows you up tbh.

Last but not least, don't say something about me that I havn't said or even misquote me. It pisses me off, my family and friends often realise this. Pisses me off and you're no exception. And on that note, it was little to do with you saying I was a Catholic - that doesn't bother me, I was with more Catholics than Protestants today - but the fact that you told lies about me.

was their any need to say Boabs a catholic in this thread? :unsure:

He clearly had a valid point, which is 100% true.

if we were offered £7million for cousin the now. We would take the money and run.

But, i dont understand how Celtic always get ridiculous bids, for crap players.

was their any need to say Boabs a catholic in this thread? :unsure:

He clearly had a valid point, which is 100% true.

if we were offered £7million for cousin the now. We would take the money and run.

But, i dont understand how Celtic always get ridiculous bids, for crap players.

£7 mill is a bit over the top for him but i dont think he is a crap player. he scored alot of goals .

Boab

2ndly,

If you have taken any offence to any comments I have made to you or your family (Including Rino) I sincerely regret my actions and Apologize in the up most.
-Wtf's all about? Some sort of joke cause I'm naw laughing and don't bring my dug into it either. I've not mentioned him in weeks (on RM) so I don't see why you have to childishly bring him up.

3rdly, I would have wanted an apology but not in the tone of that poor excuse of an apology.

Fourthly, you done well in avoiding how wrong you were and not addressing it. Well done...Not. Shows you up tbh.

Last but not least, don't say something about me that I havn't said or even misquote me. It pisses me off, my family and friends often realise this. Pisses me off and you're no exception. And on that note, it was little to do with you saying I was a Catholic - that doesn't bother me, I was with more Catholics than Protestants today - but the fact that you told lies about me.

Absolute ownage.

Boab

2ndly,

Absolute ownage.

:lol:

Guest johngers
Boab

2ndly,

Absolute ownage.

In geek terms...

That noob just got PWNED (Copyright McBoyd) :pipe:

Hamburg eyeing Parkhead striker

HAMBURG are said to be lining up a £7million bid for Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

The Dutch striker hit 20 goals for Celtic last season and the Bundesliga side have turned to the 29-year-old as a possible replacement for Rafael van der Vaart, who joined Real Madrid for £10.5m on Monday. "We need a new striker," said Hamburg

manager Martin Jol. "We are looking for an experienced player who can help us progress straight away."

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hamburg...iker.4370904.jp

are they crazy ? :blink::unsure:

That has to be some kinda wind up

its said that we are goin to push up our bid to 9 Million pound <cr>

Hope it isnt the truth, but the rumour of JVoH seems to be a fact here in Hamburg...

Was told on a local Radio station....