Hamburg is close to sign Pompeys Kranjcar!

HSVvdv

German newspapers are telling, that Hamburg is close to sign Niko Krancjar by paying only 8 Million Euro to Portsmouth.

An hour ago, the NDR, an german radiostation told that the Deal is close to be done.

Seems to be a hot Weekend for my Club :rolleyes:

but yet there was talk of hamburg wanting to bid 7 mill for Vinegar of Castlemilk

Krancjar is awesome, 8 mill euros wuld be an absolute steal, but i dont know if Portsmouth will be keen on selling him having already lost Mendes and Muntari

Krancjar is awesome, 8 mill euros wuld be an absolute steal, but i dont know if Portsmouth will be keen on selling him having already lost Mendes and Muntari

Yeah, but its a really hot rumour. Maybe there are some sideconditions in that deal, i dont know. The amount is normally a Joke in my Opion, but Beierdorfer did some strange and very good Deals in the past, e.g. He signed Van der Vaart for the Joke of 5 Million Euros from Ajax, or Kompany by paying 8 Million euros. Because of that i would not be suprised, if that signing would come true.

To be honest I just cant see Harry selling Kranjcar!!!

Maybe he have to?!?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11674_3989824,00.html

Harry Redknapp admits he was reluctant to sell Portuguese ace Pedro Mendes to Rangers.

The Portsmouth boss allowed the midfielder to join the Scottish giants on Friday in a £3million deal.

Having splashed out this summer on the likes of Peter Crouch and Younes Kaboul, Redknapp had been told that he must sell before he can buy.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=106990

The Hamburger Abendblatt says, that the Deal should be Perfekt this weekend. I know, its a bit strange because of the 8 Million Euo. but let us see what will happen, if we would sign him Great! if not, i think we wouldnt go down. Trochowski and even Olic can play his position as well.

@Dado

The Teammanager of Monaco said, they would never have offerd that much!

BREAKING NEWS++++++Breaking News++++++BREAKING NEWS

Transfer seems to be fix!

The Hamburger Abendblatt is telling that Kranjcar sign a contract til 2012 in Hamburg! The transfer fee is 12 Million Euro!

They even told that Pompey is going to sign Danijel Pranjic from SC Heerenveen, in order to replace Kranjcar!

Transfer seems to be fix!

The Hamburger Abendblatt is telling that Kranjcar sign a contract til 2012 in Hamburg! The transfer fee is 12 Million Euro!

They even told that Pompey is going to sign Danijel Pranjic from SC Heerenveen, in order to replace Kranjcar!

Nonsense. Abendblatt on Saturday only published that both clubs are possibly in negotiations and that there will maybe a signing on Sunday or Monday.

Well, today is Wednesday - no signing yet.