Milan horse Juve :)

Danny

Ok, it doesn't mean everything's swimmingly great at the San Siro now, but a 4-1 trashing of Juve while lacking players like Nesta, Kaka, Ronaldinho and Pato was a pretty emphatic result.

It was indeed only the annual Berlusconi trophy, but there's always pride at stake when Milan take on Juve in this friendly.

The performance looked in stark contrast to displays from the Rossoneri in recent months, with some sharp passing, movement, and clinical finishing a nice change from the stale defensive showings Ancelotti has given us all to often.

With 4 of the best players in the side to return, Milan look to be in reasonable health.

Just as well really, because Serie A finally seems to have gotten itself back on its feet and the 2 Milan clubs, Juventus and Roma will be competing for La Scudetto.

Fiorentina won't be any mugs either, what with CL football to enjoy as well.

With Inter's appointment of Mourinho, and their usual endless supply of money, they look like a fearsome prospect. Less sure about Juve - they haven't obviously strengthened their side that much, and Ranieri isn't a manager I consider one of the better ones.

A great result indeed but a defender is still needed. Hopefully Kaka gets back asap and Dinho and Pato seem to have linked up well at the Olympics.

Just as well really, because Serie A finally seems to have gotten itself back on its feet and the 2 Milan clubs, Juventus and Roma will be competing for Lo Scudetto.

Yet no TV channel has picked up the rights for it in this country doh I believe none are willing to pay what the Italian authorities want, but with Ronaldinho and Mourinho joining Serie A, surely that will attract new viewers?

A great result indeed but a defender is still needed. Hopefully Kaka gets back asap and Dinho and Pato seem to have linked up well at the Olympics.

Just as well really, because Serie A finally seems to have gotten itself back on its feet and the 2 Milan clubs, Juventus and Roma will be competing for Lo Scudetto.

Yet no TV channel has picked up the rights for it in this country doh I believe none are willing to pay what the Italian authorities want, but with Ronaldinho and Mourinho joining Serie A, surely that will attract new viewers?

Serious? I thought it was going to be on 5 again. Guess that was only the one season then. Perfect chance for it to return where it belongs back on Eurosport.

Serious? I thought it was going to be on 5 again. Guess that was only the one season then. Perfect chance for it to return where it belongs back on Eurosport.

I don't think they are continuing it because of poor ratings. Their coverage(apart from Laura Esposto :drool: ) was poor. The host admitted he knew heehaw about Italian Football, they only had 1 game on a week and they had John Barnes commentating doh ITV, Sky and Setanta have apparently said they aren't willing to pay the money which is a shame especially with James Richardson on Setanta.

I don't think they are continuing it because of poor ratings. Their coverage(apart from Laura Esposto :drool: ) was poor. The host admitted he knew heehaw about Italian Football, they only had 1 game on a week and they had John Barnes commentating doh ITV, Sky and Setanta have apparently said they aren't willing to pay the money which is a shame especially with James Richardson on Setanta.

5's coverage was atrocious, and sorry, but Laura was not hot. And I pretty much gave up with their presentation half way into the season so I dunno if her ability speaka de eengleesh got any better.

As for John Barnes. Nuff said.

So yeah, it's open for Eurosport. C'mon lads.