John Terry

papaguy51

I don't rate John Terry that much tbh.

People in England appear to see him as being Tony Adams like in that he is seen as this "great leader of men" but in truth he is nothing more than a decent defender who simply loves the club he plays for, and is made to look better than he is due to the players that he plays with.

As far as leadership goes, he's always the first player to lead stamped towards the referee surronded by a pack of Chelsea players, and his off the field antics are hardly that great either are they?

People in England appear to see him as being Tony Adams like in that he is seen as this "great leader of men" but in truth he is nothing more than a decent defender who simply loves the club he plays for, and is made to look better than he is due to the players that he plays with.

As far as leadership goes, he's always the first player to lead stamped towards the referee surronded by a pack of Chelsea players, and his off the field antics are hardly that great either are they?

What you're saying is he isn't a great captain. And you're right, he isn't.

Ferdinand commands a lot more respect in the game. People gawked at his price tag but tbh he's been one of the world's most consistent defenders for years. And he clearly does the captain role at Utd rather well.

What you're saying is he isn't a great captain. And you're right, he isn't.

Ferdinand commands a lot more respect in the game. People gawked at his price tag but tbh he's been one of the world's most consistent defenders for years. And he clearly does the captain role at Utd rather well.

Rio isnt the captain at Utd...

qualtiy defender but i reckon ferdinand would of been a better option. however, im not fabio cappello.

anyone who took drugs shouldnt be made captain, terry deserves it

He didn't take drugs, he missed a drugs test.