Do you trust Charles Green

mackenzie

First of all I ain't a tarrier season ticket holder for 20yrs so get a fucking grip. Fed up with this forum full of we dicks who's can't join a discussion without being paranoid every cunts a tim. Plenty of genuine bears feel the same way about green don't think he's the man to run our great club and dont trust him.

FollowFollow is the forum for you then.........we can think for ourselves and don't need idiots doing fatboys dirty work here.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I ain't a tarrier season ticket holder for 20yrs so get a fucking grip. Fed up with this forum full of we dicks who's can't join a discussion without being paranoid every cunts a tim. Plenty of genuine bears feel the same way about green don't think he's the man to run our great club and dont trust him.

Season ticket holder now for 25 years in the Govan rear so around 700 plus most away matches

Ya wee fibber :sherlock:

Plenty of genuine bears on this thread think you are reeking

Ya wee fibber :sherlock:

25 years is correct first 5 it was my fathers season ticket then I took it over . Do you want to see my Facebook Page, married at Ibrox 2002 with the Chaplin from Glasgow university. Plenty of pictures of me and my Mrs.....FFs sherlock.

25 years is correct first 5 it was my fathers season ticket then I took it over . Do you want to see my Facebook Page, married at Ibrox 2002 with the Chaplin from Glasgow university. Plenty of pictures of me and my Mrs.....FFs sherlock.

:pics: ffs

There are rules yae know.

He is exactly why we need, someone who does not give a fuck about what has went on before but wants to build a sustainable club and business with 50% of it owned by the fans. All this hatred and distrust of a guy who put his money on the table, not with DM and the bank but with court appointed administrators. We are fucking idiots if we do not back him up.

you might not be a tim but you are a fud...

Hardly gives you the right to rip CG to shreads though mate.

Go away you negative to**er, why must we have these shit posts. Is there anyone else wanting to buy the club and bullshit bomber doesn't count. No is the answer, at least Green put up instead of mouthing of about it. Yes i do trust Green, he takes no shit.

What is the Chaplain's initials?