Sellout Salmond

wighty1963

some people are so hell bent on tying politics to football it's laughable

You mean like that wannabe nation-breaking prick Toad of Toad Hall Salmond?

"TALKS by the Scottish Government about crisis club Rangers have been marked “top secret”, it has emerged.

The SNP believe they are so sensitive they could wreck relations between Holyrood and Westminster.

Discussions were held between ministers, who have pledged support for the Ibrox club, administrators and HM Revenue and Customs.

First Minister Alex Salmond and Sports Minister Shona Robison were involved."

And -

"Meanwhile, First Minister Alex Salmond admitted he was "very concerned" about the future of Rangers."

Get right into the SNP bastards, BP9, you tell 'em son...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really funny how the jacobite zealots get so fkn angry at the thought that the devolved government might actually be held to account for things that happen when the snp are in government.

In fact it's almost touching in its naivety.

It's really funny how the jacobite zealots get so fkn angry at the thought that the devolved government might actually be held to account for things that happen when the snp are in government.

In fact it's almost touching in its naivety.

Wish you guys would make up your minds. Republicans and Jacobite's at the same time, now that's clever.

Wish you guys would make up your minds. Republicans and Jacobite's at the same time, now that's clever.

I wish you would read the post to which you are purportedly replying. I said no such thing as 'Republicans and Jacobite's at the same time'.

If I had said such a stupid thing, I would have correctly used apostrophes. There should be none in that quote.

However it is interesting to note that you completely avoided the point of the post. I hope you aren't expecting people to vote for such incoherence.

Jesus H Christ there are some ignorant people on here. Salmond may not be your cup of tea (with the Queen, I imagine) but a Jacobite????????? Jacobites wanted the restoration of James, the Catholic Stewart, not independence from England. Salmond is just a politician. Independence is actually all about Scots having faith in themselves. Rangers is a Scottish team, steeped in Scottish history with a Scottish future in Scotland and in Europe. Let's not forget how many great Scots have brought amazing things into the world (including the world's first self made billionaire and that Doncaster and Regan are from... Now where was it again?

Okay, bring on the pelters.

I wish you would read the post to which you are purportedly replying. I said no such thing as 'Republicans and Jacobite's at the same time'.

If I had said such a stupid thing, I would have correctly used apostrophes. There should be none in that quote.

However it is interesting to note that you completely avoided the point of the post. I hope you aren't expecting people to vote for such incoherence.

I know what you said ok. I was making the point that some posters use the terms Republican and other Jacobite when talking about the SNP, name calling at its most stupid.

25 years a Season Ticket holder - renewed immediately when the notice came in and also PROUD to be Scottish, Proud to support our national team and PROUD to be a SNP supporter!

With a British passport.

I know what you said ok. I was making the point that some posters use the terms Republican and other Jacobite when talking about the SNP, name calling at its most stupid.

If you know what I said you should have replied to it and not other posters :rolleyes:

Posting at its most stupid.

My fear of Salmond is that he wants Idependance, our club stands for everything Unionist.

Therefore he has a conflict of interest.

Our club does not have a political stance, its fans have various political viewpoints.

Good Protestant man is Mr Salmond.

Some of our 'fans' need to take their heads out of the sand.

He is not a good man. He is conceited, dishonest, ignorant and also fat (which shows he is gluttonous and lacks self discipline)

As for protestant, I doubt you know where the word comes from. His relationship with Keith O'btian and Roseanna Cunningham would suggest he is not protesting very hard.

When Hearts go bust after Romanov dumps them, I sense we will be told:

1) They are the victims of the evil Romanov

2) Scottish football needs a strong Hearts

3) Everyone should rally round to help them

And that will all go unchallenged, and when Salmond offers the Scottish government's support, it will be to save jobs and welcomed.

"I dont hate the english. They're just wankers. We on the other hand are colonised by wankers. Its a shite state of affairs".

Sums it up pretty well for me.

Anybody that thinks the english give two fucks about Scotland is deluded, and i would suggest have been brainwashed from an early age. We get quite a good deal from being part of the union at the moment. Its our children that will get the shitty end of the stick when the oil runs dry and the english realise that they have no need for our country.

A union made by force, isnt a union. Its an occupation, and its time it was ended. All this shite about jacobites, and republicans is scaremongering pish. The english are our real enemy, and always have been. The trouble with Scotland, IS that its full of Scots. We cant even agree on the colour of shite, nevermind how to run our own country.

"I dont hate the english. They're just wankers. We on the other hand are colonised by wankers. Its a shite state of affairs".

Sums it up pretty well for me.

Anybody that thinks the english give two fucks about Scotland is deluded, and i would suggest have been brainwashed from an early age. We get quite a good deal from being part of the union at the moment. Its our children that will get the shitty end of the stick when the oil runs dry and the english realise that they have no need for our country.

A union made by force, isnt a union. Its an occupation, and its time it was ended. All this shite about jacobites, and republicans is scaremongering pish. The english are our real enemy, and always have been. The trouble with Scotland, IS that its full of Scots. We cant even agree on the colour of shite, nevermind how to run our own country.

My daughter is English, she ain't no enemy