1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    len4523

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • I think the biggest problem is that hes not a captain material. While being a captain, he does not hide and always takes responsibility, although its clear he is not capable of pushing his teammates to do the same. Hes always on free kicks, pens, corners, throw ins, always going forward to create an opportunity. Sometimes doing too much is bad, because it means you might not be doing it properly. i.e. the corners. His teammates are probably used to him taking responsibility to the point that they actually rely on him for everything at all times. He needed more leaders around him and he never had them. Despite the ocasional defensive clusterfuck, i actually feel sorry for him. 
    • I was meaning Sterling 🤦‍♂️
    • Was going to start a thread on who should stay go, but they can all go including Butland. It's quite clear that the constant in our failures is this group of players and not the management, although tbh at this point I would also not be upset to start afresh there as well after his responses to the last three results. Not the mentality I want to see from a Rangers manager.  I hope we have a good plan for the summer because we've just handed them an enormous cheque.
    • Payed 40 quid for a fuckin ticket to Hampdump.  We better put in a performance. 
    • We were teetering alot last night on here and on twitter. Its pretty much the default position for a generation of the support to blame the manager for the consistent faults of the players. Especially after the clear waffle he gave to the media after, too many take it at face value.
  • Popular Contributors