Gary Neville  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion?

• Great player
    • Decent player
    • Shit player
    • Shit player , twat
    • Twat

not a flair player at all, but I think I am right in saying he is 3rd in the world for CL appearances. For me that speaks volumes. Also, if you review all of those games, I'd reckon there would be at most one or two serious blunders.

So while you aren't ever going to see highlight reels of his greatest plays, I'd rate him an excellent player.

not a flair player at all, but I think I am right in saying he is 3rd in the world for CL appearances. For me that speaks volumes. Also, if you review all of those games, I'd reckon there would be at most one or two serious blunders.

So while you aren't ever going to see highlight reels of his greatest plays, I'd rate him an excellent player.

me too, also has a great delivery for a full back although that was never seen as much with beckham in front of him, great partnership and he managed to create so much space for beckham with his overlapping runs in the past which took players away from becks. Really solid defensively as well.

he's a great player although like a lot of poeple i thought his best years were when beckham was playing in front of him. he also spoke very highly of Rangers and our fans when we played in the champions league a few years back. Said he'd never experienced an atmosphere like it

Until he got injured(the first time) I thought he was the best right back in the world. strong in the tackle, good passer and cross, great engine. now hes back, I'd rather have hutton or dani alves, but not many others ahead of him..

Neville was and might still be a great player!

Defensively and offensively he is very good...

A lot of my family are Man Utd fans due to family ties and i remember watching Utd games and he was outstanding, great crosser of the ball and solid at the back!

Just a shame injuries have kept him out recently!

I remember one season he actually finished 3rd in assists one season for Utd...