Financial Transparancy

wezgers

Dave King in the below article on the Gers website has spoken of the millions spent on player costs and other expenses. I wish the club would show exactly how much this is, i.e. how much each player got as a signing on fee for example. For players like Danny Wilson and Andy Halliday, they were "free transfers" but how much did it cost in signing on and agent fees. Can't see this degree of transparancy tbh though.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9721-season-tickets-break-30k-barrier

Rangers chairman Dave King was also full of praise for the fans who have bought tickets and said that Rangers are quickly getting back to normal after the wilderness years. "As a Rangers fan it is great and comforting that we are now mostly talking about football matters,’ he said.

"This is what the Board is aiming to achieve. The fans are starting to focus again on what is happening on the pitch and this is a sure sign that behind the scenes everything is falling into place and running more smoothly.

"I am aware some fans have been concerned about the amount of investment in the club and hopefully they will now appreciate that not only are we spending millions on player costs but we have also invested the funds required to meet the club's costs on a monthly basis during the recent months when there has been no income. We have been doing this since we were successful at the general meeting on March 6.

"The manager has also been signing players because we are trying to build a new team capable of winning the Championship and progressing from there. Players will continue to be added but I want to thank those fans who have bought tickets and urge others to do the same.

"I want this to be a special season for Rangers and one that lays the foundations for our return to the top flight and, as I have said before, we can’t do it alone. We need the support to be with us all the way."

Dave King in the below article on the Gers website has spoken of the millions spent on player costs and other expenses. I wish the club would show exactly how much this is, i.e. how much each player got as a signing on fee for example. For players like Danny Wilson and Andy Halliday, they were "free transfers" but how much did it cost in signing on and agent fees. Can't see this degree of transparancy tbh though.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9721-season-tickets-break-30k-barrier

Rangers chairman Dave King was also full of praise for the fans who have bought tickets and said that Rangers are quickly getting back to normal after the wilderness years. "As a Rangers fan it is great and comforting that we are now mostly talking about football matters,’ he said.

"This is what the Board is aiming to achieve. The fans are starting to focus again on what is happening on the pitch and this is a sure sign that behind the scenes everything is falling into place and running more smoothly.

"I am aware some fans have been concerned about the amount of investment in the club and hopefully they will now appreciate that not only are we spending millions on player costs but we have also invested the funds required to meet the club's costs on a monthly basis during the recent months when there has been no income. We have been doing this since we were successful at the general meeting on March 6.

"The manager has also been signing players because we are trying to build a new team capable of winning the Championship and progressing from there. Players will continue to be added but I want to thank those fans who have bought tickets and urge others to do the same.

"I want this to be a special season for Rangers and one that lays the foundations for our return to the top flight and, as I have said before, we can’t do it alone. We need the support to be with us all the way."

Well exactly. Not that we need to know agents fees and all that shite. This is just another PR stunt in trying to recover ground from his previous cringe worthy fuck up of an interview with SSN.

There has been no investment other than derisory loan that will further erode share value to their benefit if they have their way. Still no plan, no independent Directors, no auditors, no listing and a toxic RR deal that we are having to live with as a consequence of no investment.

Not hard to work out. He is spending our fucking money. He would do better in keeping his big gob firmly shut and it would spare us the spin, lies and innuendo. He really must think our head button up the back. End of!