Rangers to England shock

scottjf82

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the FA would swiftly kick it in the baws, but my god how good would it feel to fuck off down south and leave this shitehole to rot

I dont even care if UEFA banned us from European competitions for a decade or whatever, the eventual playing in the likes of coca cola championship and potentially the EPL is amazing

Would be amazing to escape from Scottish football, but even if we did, we'd still not be free of the tarrier's obsession with us. They'd be phoning English police stations complaining about songs and bombarding the radio stations with their bile.

We might get a lot of flak from some quarters in England too for killing a team for our own gain, but it'd be worth it to get out of here. Would be good if straight after it happened UEFA closed the door permenantly stopping sweep-sweep fc from following us.

Completely fuck over an innocent club and group of fans that have done nothing wrong just to us so we can get what we want ? Nah no thanks.

I'd rather Green just bought over Aberdeen and killed them.

That is phase 2 :ph34r: