1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    EllonLoyal

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • that, I can get onboard with, like I said earlier, maybe the Rangers men bit is too easy to say, players who actually give their all with a winning mentality would do us fine. In my personal opinion I would like to see a Scottish core of players who have an understanding of what our traditions are, if that means they are a Rangers supporter or not then it wont matter to me as long as they give us 100%.
    • I already agreed with you earlier btw that it'll take a couple of windows. I'd just like to see a statement of intent going into Summer window, that we do offload some bigger names and take a chance, get the ball rolling on it.  We can't keep limping on like this.
    • I cannot understand the performance drop. I've been involved in title challenges at amatuer level both as a player and as a organiser and well..... Once you were at the business end and had a sniff of winning - it was easy to run a team. Mood was great, everyone was willing, etc. Sure the performance would drop off if the challenge died, but until that point..... Sure it's amatuer level, but surely it scales up to the pro ranks. Our drop off is bizarre. Against Ross County it was like guys downed tools. I can't understand why that would even happen with so much at stake - even if the players hated Clement
    • My point is simple…….  We need decent football players with a winning mentality that are highly motivated and competitive.    I couldn’t give two fucks if they are “Rangers men” or not. You start looking for “Rangers men “ you have immediately shrunk your talent pool. 
    • League cup final and more recently than that he scored a free kick away to Killie in the league to pull us back level in the second half, think Lawrence scored the winner shortly after
  • Popular Contributors