Kenny McDowell & Ian Durrant

They will no doubt talk with Ally regarding whats going on but Ally will be the only person who will comment, that way the papers have nothing to twist.

What bothers me more is why ex Rangers people who are under no jurisdiction of the SFA say nothing as opposed to the ones that could be fined if they said something out of place that do come under SFA rules.

They will no doubt talk with Ally regarding whats going on but Ally will be the only person who will comment, that way the papers have nothing to twist.

What bothers me more is why ex Rangers people who are under no jurisdiction of the SFA say nothing as opposed to the ones that could be fined if they said something out of place that do come under SFA rules.

I dont but papers anymore, but I know Andy Goram and Mark Hately have colums in the papers.

What have they two been saying? Surely Goram has had a bit to say at least?

I dont but papers anymore, but I know Andy Goram and Mark Hately have colums in the papers.

What have they two been saying? Surely Goram has had a bit to say at least?

my experience of what I have read by ex players they would be better keeping their mouth closed but they get paid to talk, the only one I have heard talking from a positive stance is Alan McLaren.

People working at the club will not get involved, in Allys case it is different being the manager but all the information that is in the papers is on this site so you are not missing out on anything from that standpoint and in many cases it is at least debated on here rather than a single biased viewpoint you get from most of the papers.