Limmy phone in debuts tonight

PRW.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

tommy here

was a work in progress when we first started, we had no format to go on, so we had to go with what we had day by day. Until we had regular callers and word was out, its the callers and their points that make the show. We only cut people if they dont speak or have feedback due to the show playing in the background. We are non stop asking for suggestions and people to call in with thoughts to help, but i have to admit there are times we have to move off topic to keep the flow going and not just set there with dead air. Mind you this was months ago, we are in october now and pretty much have found us a little groove to go on and we are growing on that. On a final note, we offer way much more then just the callin show, we offer all rangers games streamed live, forums, chatrooms, GERS RADIO.. done via live showcast, for all rangers fans which has total freedom of speech.. All i can say is we have done the best that we were able to with what we have to work with and are growing and getting better structure every day, so if you havent been there in a while i ask that maybe you give us one more chance, and not just the show but have a look at all the other neat things we have to offer for all ranger fans

My link .. and feel free to email me directly with any opinions or ideas at admin@rangerschat.com

tommy here

was a work in progress when we first started, we had no format to go on, so we had to go with what we had day by day. Until we had regular callers and word was out, its the callers and their points that make the show. We only cut people if they dont speak or have feedback due to the show playing in the background. We are non stop asking for suggestions and people to call in with thoughts to help, but i have to admit there are times we have to move off topic to keep the flow going and not just set there with dead air. Mind you this was months ago, we are in october now and pretty much have found us a little groove to go on and we are growing on that. On a final note, we offer way much more then just the callin show, we offer all rangers games streamed live, forums, chatrooms, GERS RADIO.. done via live showcast, for all rangers fans which has total freedom of speech.. All i can say is we have done the best that we were able to with what we have to work with and are growing and getting better structure every day, so if you havent been there in a while i ask that maybe you give us one more chance, and not just the show but have a look at all the other neat things we have to offer for all ranger fans

My link .. and feel free to email me directly with any opinions or ideas at admin@rangerschat.com

That song by Blues & Twos last night I was in pain laughing at. His best so far.

Ive listened from the start to Rangerschat.The progress they 2 Guys have made in a short time is brilliant.A lot of Bears put in a lot of time assisting the running of the site.Like any fan based media, it is the posters or callers who make or break it.They're plenty of good posters on here who could make a worthwhile contribution and would be welcome.I'm sure.Any voice for Rangers is O.K. by me.They're enough of them against us.