SFA List of Requirements

North Rd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are of the opinion they have us over a barrell in that we need a league to play in, and in a sense they are right, however I would suggest our bargaining position isn't quite untenable given the financial state of scottish football and the likely consequences of Rangers exit. Green should call their bluff if he doesn't he could kill the club as our fans will never accept being held responsible for the crimes of Craig fucking Whyte and that bastard Murray, which is in essence what is happening here.

Well said that man00000042.gif

GREEN CAN FUCK OFF

I could handle some compromise, but to agree to unknown sanction without right of appeal is not fucking on. NO FUCKING WAY

You surrender to these hate filled bastards green and you have lost any support you have left.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT CHARLES OR YOU WILL END UP WITH FUCK ALL

I can understand how your feeling mate. It's all becoming a step too far

We are being punished for things we haven't been found guilty

I'm sick of everyone having a go at us and not one single rangers man is fighting our cause

Ally can't do it all

Our supporters are fighting each other instead of unity against the enemy

I can't take it anymore

If green agrees to it then emotionally I'm done

They are acknowledging that CW should never be allowed near a football club again. It is reasonable to presume that this is because he pretty much single handedly put the club into liquidation.

At the same time they are asking that we take full responsibility for his actions and waive our right to challenge decisions. An absolute disgrace. How can anyone think this is fair. Surely there should be lawyers looking at this now with a view to taking action against the SFA?

If we accept these then I am afraid it's the end, Green might just do it too as he is only interested in the short term money gain! a competitive Rangers can't accept this, but for Green and Co a competitive Rangers is us in the SPL.

I fear for us if we sign up to this, it pains me to say it but I won't be buying my planned 3 season tickets.

They want to know our player requirement details??

And mention we should pay Rapid,Hearts, Utd and others? many others? why not just mention every team

This. Jumped off the page to me, Rapid, Hearts, DU 'and others?' Come on to fuck, no way is that in an official document.

i don't think this is legit, the language doesn't look right to me. at 12(iii) it says Oldco and at 13 is has "Oldco" - looks like a tarrier mock-up to me

Also this. I don't think this is legit.

This. Jumped off the page to me, Rapid, Hearts, DU 'and others?' Come on to fuck, no way is that in an official document.

Also this. I don't think this is legit.

Well, someone's done a good job then , it's all over the Internet, D' even got it on the main RM site.

What some of this really means is as follows.

Rangers will be banned from signing any player, unless we sell for talking sake a defender. We can then only go out and buy a defender. Who decides what position that player plays at is unknown.

We have no right of appeal.

If the SFA, say in 10 years find something out about Whyte or Murray, they can hammer us again.

Forget Green, forget Bomber, The SFA are the enemies of our club. They are actively trying force our club into oblivion.

A source pointed that out to me weeks ago about our main enemy being O' Regan

100% genuine document. Do you seriously believe I made this up? You can believe me or not, but that is genuine as it comes. I'm sure the RFFF will confirm the document is genuine to fans reps tomorrow night.

I thankyou for sharing (tu)

Not a fake guys.