One Year ago tommorow

One of my faviourate 7 minutes watching Rangers...

I stay 3 hours away from ibrox so I said to my sons and friends that if we went 3 goals up we would head down to ibrox to see the team come back. 10 minutes later we are in the car! What a day

I stay 3 hours away from ibrox so I said to my sons and friends that if we went 3 goals up we would head down to ibrox to see the team come back. 10 minutes later we are in the car! What a day

Not to sound cheeky mate but what a waste of tickets that was, know a lot of bears who were locked out and couldn't get a ticket,

But aye what a difference a year makes, can't believe its a year already

Not to sound cheeky mate but what a waste of tickets that was, know a lot of bears who were locked out and couldn't get a ticket,

I dont think he was at the game...?

Tickets, not sure what u mean? I was watching it on sky with a bit of a sash bash going on. So I drove everyone from Elgin to Ibrox as I say (game was at kille ) :lol:

Thats the thing with this club, so many memories! Manchester, Laudrop, Gazza, Sebo, helicopter sunday, that russian boy standing on the ball saluting during the cup final at hampden etc etc etc etc etc etc. I think thats why we are all scared of loosing it.

Tickets, not sure what u mean? I was watching it on sky with a bit of a sash bash going on. So I drove everyone from Elgin to Ibrox as I say (game was at kille ) :lol:

wacko.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Fail on my partlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That's what happens when yer oan the laptop wae a drink in yelaugh.gif