Borat

Our old pal Mr Spiers mentions the gesture:

For Boruc, the less said about this afternoon, the better. The Celtic goalkeeper has been doing a fair amount of quaffing recently, and the way he fumbled to allow Miller in for Rangers’ fourth suggested that the bevvy has gone to the Pole’s head. Boruc is a fine goalkeeper, but he is also an unruly character, whom Celtic are struggling to control. At one point here he raised his middle finger towards the Rangers supporters who were extolling him behind his goal.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle4649320.ece

For Boruc, the less said about this afternoon, the better.

Whaurs ma broom!

It sure makes you wonder.

More should be said about this character imo. I get the feeling there's something going on in the background with him what with his international manager saying something about career ending shenanigans. Makes you wonder.

For Boruc, the less said about this afternoon, the better.

Whaurs ma broom!

It sure makes you wonder.

More should be said about this character imo. I get the feeling there's something going on in the background with him what with his international manager saying something about career ending shenanigans. Makes you wonder.

Makes you wonder where all this Polish belligerence was in 1939 when it might have done some good :rolleyes:

But Hoops fans’ chiefs defended Boruc. Tommy Dornan of the Celtic Supporters Association said: “The Rangers fans hounded him from start to finish.

“He made the finger gesture because they were on his case. I am not condoning it but if Rangers fans are genuinely offended by that, good luck to them.”

Now there's a surprise eh.

But Hoops fans’ chiefs defended Boruc. Tommy Dornan of the Celtic Supporters Association said: “The Rangers fans hounded him from start to finish.

“He made the finger gesture because they were on his case. I am not condoning it but if Rangers fans are genuinely offended by that, good luck to them.”

Now there's a surprise eh.

nothing new there he was popular yesterday fans were singing his name the lot

there's ony one arthur boruc all be it was the rangers :mutley::mutley:

boruc hates to fuck up more than anyone as he thinks he is the best goallie ever, well slippy fingers look to the other side of the park now there is a man that not only is better than you he has also porked your wife!!!

:mutley: